Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for some good suggestions for a male Golden Retriever. Thinking I want to do something in the gun/hunting world somehow. I like the name Gunner, but will probably save that for when I get an actual hunting dog down the road, this one is to satisfy the wife :). Also something pertaining to the Saints or RedWings would work too.

Lets hear some good ones!! You have until Saturday :cheers:

Looking for some good suggestions for a male Golden Retriever. Thinking I want to do something in the gun/hunting world somehow. I like the name Gunner, but will probably save that for when I get an actual hunting dog down the road, this one is to satisfy the wife :). Also something pertaining to the Saints or RedWings would work too.

Lets hear some good ones!! You have until Saturday :cheers:

For some reason after this weekend Bagger comes to mind...

My family usually gives critters people names (Charlie, Suzy, Ethan, Adam, etc.) since they become part of the family anyway, plus it looks better on Christmas cards.

Maybe pick a favorite shooter or shooting hero and name your pup in tribute. How do spell "TGO" anyway?

Opening weekend the most common dog names are "Damnit", Sum B****, and others of that ilk :roflol::surprise:

Wife is usually a bit better on naming, neighbors kids tagged theirs with Maynard.

I've ended up with Lucky, Freckles (Brittany), 'Doc and Gus. Just make it something easy to yell.

If it is for the wife what makes you think you will have anything to do with the naming process?

I'm just hoping to throw some names her way to see if one sticks, haha.

We all know who wears the pants in the family, but how about NOred, combining your Saints & Red Wings together.

How about "Mr. Peabody" (from the Rocky the Flying Squirrel show)

Golden Retrievers are super smart dogs.

In Idaho if you own a pickup truck (who doesn't) you are required to have a Golden Retriever or Black Lab to ride in the back. <-- State Law !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Ranger6

Popper

Reload

Squib :D

Reshoot

Super or SuperComp

Racegun

Major

Minor

AZone (non action shooters will scratch their heads over that one)

Ipsik (ditto)

Magpul (ditto)

Browning

Ruger

Smith

Winchester

Barrett

Mauser

Some of those are cute enough, perhaps, for the wife. Some may be more appealing if juvenilized (Smitty, Win, Mouse).

As much as I shoot em, "Glock" just doesn't work for me as a dog's name...

Edited by kevin c