Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a heads up for match shooters. The weather will be chilly in the mornings, so dress according. Forecast calls for high 30's and 40's in the morning and hopefully warming up in the 60 to 70's.

Jason

So what guns do I need to have rails for the lights to go on?

Just your pistol

Are we required to shoot the same handgun for the whole match? The reason I ask, I only have one single stack 45 with a light rail, and that is not the pistol I was planning to shoot for the whole tournament. Can I switch to the rail gun for the low-light stage(s) and back to my "normal" 1911 for the rest? I'm competing in WWII division.

Tommy

Anybody have contact info for the folks there on site? I need to change my registration and can't find contact info on the website.

What do you need to change? If you are still coming, just do it when you register Thursday.

BTW, at the bottom of the home page is a link to the Registration Support email: support@texasmultigun.com

Anybody have contact info for the folks there on site? I need to change my registration and can't find contact info on the website.

What do you need to change? If you are still coming, just do it when you register Thursday.

BTW, at the bottom of the home page is a link to the Registration Support email: support@texasmultigun.com

Just wanted to get it taken care of as early as possible. Changing from open to HO.

So what guns do I need to have rails for the lights to go on?

Just your pistol

Are we required to shoot the same handgun for the whole match? The reason I ask, I only have one single stack 45 with a light rail, and that is not the pistol I was planning to shoot for the whole tournament. Can I switch to the rail gun for the low-light stage(s) and back to my "normal" 1911 for the rest? I'm competing in WWII division.

Tommy

nope. according to the rules you must use the same pistol for the whole match. The only provision for switching guns is if it breaks.

Just wanted to get it taken care of as early as possible. Changing from open to HO.

No problem, best to do it at registration. Note, the "Heavy" division is "Heavy-Tactical" which is a 308 rifle and "Tactical" handgun, which could be a 9mm with 140mm mags.