Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

How many shooters are allowed in the main match...another 375 or so?

Just want to know, it will tell me how long the stages will be. I understand wanting to let more shooters in but I like stages that on average take about 50 seconds, not 27 seconds.

Busyhawk

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many shooters are allowed in the main match...another 375 or so?

Just want to know, it will tell me how long the stages will be. I understand wanting to let more shooters in but I like stages that on average take about 50 seconds, not 27 seconds.

Busyhawk

oh, come on Scott, if we lived through this year, we can handle anything. i did notice they said the par time for next year will be 120 seconds. so..................

Edited by 1chota

Missed it in the thread is this going to be on the Three Gun Nation tour?

Pat

The tour hasn't been announced yet. I'd expect that around SHOT Show or sooner.

I sure hope it's much sooner than that. And I expect it will be.

Edited by Bryan 45

WW2 division is included.

The Vietnam divisions use the same shotgun and handgun as WW2 (12 gauge pump/6 rounds and USPSA single stack). While the rifles will be representative of the period, they do not have to be completely period-correct. However, iron sights are required. M1/M14, M1, FAL, AK, AR15. Exact ruleset forthcoming.

How about Hi-Powers?

The Vietnam divisions use the same shotgun and handgun as WW2 (12 gauge pump/6 rounds and USPSA single stack). While the rifles will be representative of the period, they do not have to be completely period-correct. However, iron sights are required. M1/M14, M1, FAL, AK, AR15. Exact ruleset forthcoming.

How about Hi-Powers?

as long as it is an 8 round .45acp hi power.

:cheers:

How about Hi-Powers?

as long as it is an 8 round .45acp hi power.

:cheers:

Wynn, Curtis really trying to game that division isn't he. Next he'll ask if an MKA is legal for it, or maybe an M9 Berretta. :roflol:

How about Hi-Powers?

Dan, he must have missed the part in parentheses that says "12 gauge pump/ 6 rounds and USPSA single stack".

;)

How about Hi-Powers?

Well, no, it would create another another division, Vietnam Light-Light, and we already have a bunch of divisions.

I am surprised no one mentioned the original AR-10 was around then.

And there is a typo in my previous post. "M1/M4, M1" should be "M1a/M14, M1".

How about Hi-Powers?

Well, no, it would create another another division, Vietnam Light-Light, and we already have a bunch of divisions.

I am surprised no one mentioned the original AR-10 was around then.

And there is a typo in my previous post. "M1/M4, M1" should be "M1a/M14, M1".

Anyone have a clue as to when the "Exact ruleset" will be forthcoming? I'd like to have a handle on the different divisions before I send in my entry

Edited by The Happy Gila

Anyone have a clue as to when the "Exact ruleset" will be forthcoming? I'd like to have a handle on the different divisions before I send in my entry

If you have a question, please ask. Other than Vietnam, the other divisions are pretty much unchanged. Also, you are allowed to change divisions up until the match starts. However, please do not change so often as to distress the official division changer. We like to keep her happy. :cheers:

If you have a question, please ask. Other than Vietnam, the other divisions are pretty much unchanged. Also, you are allowed to change divisions up until the match starts. However, please do not change so often as to distress the official division changer. We like to keep her happy. :cheers:

If Marcy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

:)

I am sure it will be a great match with lots of good sponsors. Anyone know if there is another major match the weekend before or after. Might try to hit two matches on one trip.

Pat

Uspsa MG nationals might be...not official yet. Chuck might know by now.

A tad late on the response but uspsa multigun nationals will be in Vegas the next weekend and Cody and I are going to make it to both. 2 majors in two weeks, can't think of a better trip!

And check and waiver are on the way to the mailbox as I type this, now it's time to hit the range and practice. :)

Edited by Akkid17

I am sure it will be a great match with lots of good sponsors. Anyone know if there is another major match the weekend before or after. Might try to hit two matches on one trip.

Pat

Uspsa MG nationals might be...not official yet. Chuck might know by now.

A tad late on the response but uspsa multigun nationals will be in Vegas the next weekend and Cody and I are going to make it to both. 2 majors in two weeks, can't think of a better trip!

And check and waiver are on the way to the mailbox as I type this, now it's time to hit the range and practice. :)

I am going to have to find a way to swing both matches. That would be awsome!

Pat