Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I was aiming at it...really!

You just barely grazed it. First day I had my chrono, I smack the bullet into an upright and send it flying downrange. When I finally find it, it looks like a really narrow "U." I now use skewers.

This was the first time I used this chrono and I didn't notice any movement from it when I hit it.

Edited by pops1982

Had a pro chrono once-put a 130 gr round right thru the face plate-lots of plastic flew out the back. Back then you sent $25 and the injured chrono and you got a repaired one back. Finally killed it for good chronoing slugs. Forgot the optic offset...not much to mail back at that point.

If it makes you feel better, I put a round through the screen and blasted a sensor the first day I had my Prochrono Digital at the range. CED has a great repalcement policy if you ever do that. But, a metal rod is way less.

Had a pro chrono once-put a 130 gr round right thru the face plate-lots of plastic flew out the back. Back then you sent $25 and the injured chrono and you got a repaired one back. Finally killed it for good chronoing slugs. Forgot the optic offset...not much to mail back at that point.

Damn! You aim better than me.

Hell, I just ordered mine today.... Glad to know about the warranty.........

If it makes you feel better, I put a round through the screen and blasted a sensor the first day I had my Prochrono Digital at the range. CED has a great repalcement policy if you ever do that. But, a metal rod is way less.

Well I wasn't feeling bad. I mean I was aiming at it...really.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Go to Home Depot.. buy 3/16" wood dowels.. replace the metal rods... 3/16" wood dowels are cheap.. and when shot... they don't hurt the electronics..