Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Olympics

outerlimits

Kim Rhode; she

became the first American athlete to win five medals in an individual event in five consecutive Olympic Games. She earned a gold medal in women's

skeet Sunday, setting an Olympic record and tying the world record by hitting 99 out of 100 targets. She also became the first woman to win three gold medals in Olympic shooting.

WATERPOLO!!! This is the sport of real men. And yes, I played in high school and club ball in my 20s. The U.S. played well today. This sport has action, and is tough to play. It will teach you your limits every time you get in the pool.

This morning they announced that a US Lady won a medal in shooting. No mention of shooters name , event or order of finish..

the news program we watched had some good coverage on her and her Gold Medal accomplishment.

keep in mind that Olympic skeet , 'I think' is the same as International skeet and the targets are faster than American skeet.

99is a good score

WATERPOLO!!! This is the sport of real men. And yes, I played in high school and club ball in my 20s. The U.S. played well today. This sport has action, and is tough to play. It will teach you your limits every time you get in the pool.

I dropped about 30 lbs in a month playing waterpolo every morning before school my senior year of high school. Man, if you have any extra weight, that'll pull it off you IN A HURRY....

Hmm,,,,maybe I should play again,,,,,I'd need about 3 months like I had back in high school and then I'd call it good..... :roflol: