Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Handgun - September 3-5

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can swing it I will be shooting Revolver Saturday! B class

Good to know that there will be some others there even if we don't shoot on the same day. :D

Hopalong.

Jeff, you working the match too?

Hopalong:

Yes, looks like Frank has me as a CRO on Stage 5. I'm a glutton for punishment. I promised myself that I was going to work some out-of-state matches this year to get some perspective on how other clubs do things, so I could bring that back to our club. Up until now, I have been pretty sheltered, as all of my matches for the past 3 years were only shot at my home club. We did a couple of level III's, but now I get to be on travel team!!! It's nice to have good help installed there now for our local matches so I can go play. Anyway, I'm breaking out the wheelgun at the Michigan State match and Area 5 to see how bad I can get smoked. I think my reload is down to about 5 seconds!!! :D

Jeff

Add one more to the list of wheel gunners: hopefully scheduled on Saturday, and trying to shoot C class revolver. (after the Buckeye Blast fun & games. I thought I might be reclassified as Z class :D )

I'll be easy to recognize: the guy with the crossed bandoleers of speedloaders.

Man Brian...Neighbors at Area 5 and just two doors down at nats...Seems that we're gonna be chewin' the fat quite a bit.  :D  Can't wait to work with ya!!!

Jeff

Jeff, don't get too close to me, or you might start shooting like me! :wacko:

Rhino, I am going to smack you up the side of yer head boy! You are coming to shoot and win your class, period!! Don't start making excuses. You do your job, and I will do mine (wow, did I say that? I should follow my own advice at times).... ;)

Brian,

I regret to inform you that I have already contracted "RO Disease" :( , and it has proven nearly fatal to my shooting skills. The prognosis is not good, and it appears that recovery can only be achieved by not RO'ing. Fortunately (or unfortunately for my shooting), I like helping at matches, so I can talk to you, and not fear for my upcoming GM card (yeah...right <_< ).

Jeff

Hey, since my temper tantrums are increasing both in frequency and intensity, maybe one of you guys or AikiDale will get to DQ me for unsportsmanlike conduct!

:P

Do I have to remind you of the referee in Troy's post???? <_<

I mailed my ap in last Monday, requested on paper and via email to squad with Joseph and Dave, and made my hotel confirmation yeterday. L10 and unclassified and some even say classless.

I spent a bit of time tonite at work doing the Garmin GPS route planner and downloading to the unit so Im set.

Now Im just looking fwd to the 8th of Aug. for a match which will be my 3rd day off in a month I think.

Brian,

I regret to inform you that I have already contracted "RO Disease" :( , and it has proven nearly fatal to my shooting skills.  The prognosis is not good, and it appears that recovery can only be achieved by not RO'ing.  Fortunately (or unfortunately for my shooting), I like helping at matches, so I can talk to you, and not fear for my upcoming GM card (yeah...right <_< ).

Jeff

Dear Patient Jeff,

Doctors Christianson, McManus, and Pinto, are available to help you with this problem. I am struggling to recover from the same malady, and I wish you well and hope your treatment progresses better than mine!

However, all that said... if you are beyond the cure, I welcome you to the RO corp, and look forward to working with you! ;)