Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Rule Book

AikiDale

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youd think they got them as seedlings and had to grow a little before shipping :P just got it today :D

A small stab at CANADA[ theirs aren't worth as much and were cheaper to ship that's probably why they got theirs sooner :D:D:D:P ]

sorry maybe thats not funny but it was meant to be!

And according to the USPSA site...effective date is 01 December 2004.

I hope they make spares available soon as I like to have one in the range bag and on the desk at home.

My experience with this type of binding indicates that they won't stand up to range bag and back pocket use for very long. The thin paper isn't going to handle getting wet very well either.

But hey, at least we have them now. Just wish I had gotten it before I struggled thru the RO re-cert reading through that damn watermark on the .pdf version.

Anyone know if they did a similar printing and binding of the Shotgun and Rifle rules and will they be available for purchase or are we stuck with the .pdf version?

And according to the USPSA site...effective date is 01 December 2004.

I hope they make spares available soon as I like to have one in the range bag and on the desk at home.

My experience with this type of binding indicates that they won't stand up to range bag and back pocket use for very long. The thin paper isn't going to handle getting wet very well either.

But hey, at least we have them now. Just wish I had gotten it before I struggled thru the RO re-cert reading through that damn watermark on the .pdf version.

Anyone know if they did a similar printing and binding of the Shotgun and Rifle rules and will they be available for purchase or are we stuck with the .pdf version?

You should be able to order spares now. Just order a rulebook from the USPSA store, and add the notation on your order form "GREEN BOOK ONLY".