Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun on NBC Sports!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw the first episode. Pretty good stuff. Whats with the new idea of shooting a staged gun and then starting the buzzer by yourself? I must have missed the explanation. Oh and bringing Phil Labonte on as a co-host just moved the show from best show on TV to greatest show ever.

Just saw the first episode. Pretty good stuff. Whats with the new idea of shooting a staged gun and then starting the buzzer by yourself? I must have missed the explanation. Oh and bringing Phil Labonte on as a co-host just moved the show from best show on TV to greatest show ever.

The shooters get to shoot the Stage gun (usually sponsored stage gun) without it actually being on the clock and potentially have a negative effect on their run.

The shooters get to shoot the Stage gun (usually sponsored stage gun) without it actually being on the clock and potentially have a negative effect on their run.

It was awesome!!! Best way to run a stage gun thus far. We got to enjoy shooting the prop guns and not worry about it having a negative effect on our match. We also didn't have to abuse them by dumping them fast throwing them in a barrel. I am selling a sweet a$$ double star that all the Pro's shot in event #2 here...

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8904-wts-collectable-double-star-dsc-3-gun-rifle-used-in-3-gun-nation-pro-series/

Now you can own a piece of history!

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Oh man! I gotta wait until next week to see the stage I helped on, doh!

Awesome production, the stage maps were too cool. I hope this match comes back here next season too.

The commercials are almost as good as the show too- I didn't do my usual DVR-fastforward.

So, another question on the stage gun. Was there any reason to shoot it fast? Were you penalized for misses/FTN?

You could shoot it however you wanted. They just asked that we shoot them like normal so that they could get footage of the guns in use. They didn't want any sideways gangsta stuff or anything like that.

I went as far as to do a search and assess scan after using the Ruger LCR in the 2nd match. I figured that was about as real as I could get.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I got to go to bed with a woman by just telling her that I was friends with Jesse

Tell my mom I said hi.

Now that is just funny. Insert rolling laughing head here.

I rewound the commercials too...

Cool to have this coverage. Hope it sticks!!

I still find it comical that the gun crowd will spend $2,000 on a pistol $1500 on a shotgun and $2000 on a Rifle but they won't spend the $12.99/month for a DVR. Lol!

Jesse-

Let me know when they sell a DVR that requires a 4473..:)