Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Tennessee Section Championship

THIS IS A CORRECTION TO POST #11 WHICH LISTED THE WRONG HOTEL INFORMATION.

The match hotel for the 2012 TN Section Championship is the Holiday Inn Express located at 7784 Wolf Trail Cove, Germantown TN 38138. 901-309-6700

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/germantown/memgt/hoteldetail

Match rates:

King $85.00

Double $85.00

Be sure you request the TN Section Match rate when booking.

The hotel property is conveniently located near the Wolf Chase Mall, lots of good restaurants and just a short drive to the range.

See ya on the range.

Bill Grewe

Match Director

Bill,

I checked this one for distance and it is close to 18 miles to the address of the range. It is not the Holiday Inn Express off I-40 next to Wolf Chase.

The HEI next to Wolf Chase is located at 2751 New Brunswick Road, Memphis , Tennessee 38133. 7 miles to the range address. Military rate is $93 for those who have that available to them.

The Holiday Inn on Brunswick Rd is not the HEI and we do not get the match rate there.

Bill

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS A CORRECTION TO POST #11 WHICH LISTED THE WRONG HOTEL INFORMATION.

The match hotel for the 2012 TN Section Championship is the Holiday Inn Express located at 7784 Wolf Trail Cove, Germantown TN 38138. 901-309-6700

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/germantown/memgt/hoteldetail

Match rates:

King $85.00

Double $85.00

Be sure you request the TN Section Match rate when booking.

The hotel property is conveniently located near the Wolf Chase Mall, lots of good restaurants and just a short drive to the range.

See ya on the range.

Bill Grewe

Match Director

Bill,

I checked this one for distance and it is close to 18 miles to the address of the range. It is not the Holiday Inn Express off I-40 next to Wolf Chase.

The HEI next to Wolf Chase is located at 2751 New Brunswick Road, Memphis , Tennessee 38133. 7 miles to the range address. Military rate is $93 for those who have that available to them.

The Holiday Inn on Brunswick Rd is not the HEI and we do not get the match rate there.

Bill

I know but the reference to the match hotel being near Wolf Chase may confuse folks if they don't check the address.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thinking of coming from DFW area - last year the stages were awesome - some of the best I have shot at a Major match - 10 stages - 30 rounds each.....any idea on the stages for this year? Gotta weigh the drive vs the stages LOL

When can we see the stages????/

Lynn will be replying more directly to this.......but until he does, I think it is a safe assumption that we are looking at between 250 - 300 rounds for 10 stages.

And judging from Lynn's stages historically, I think you all will like them. They will not be hose-fest stages and nor will they be long-range accuracy matches either.

Lynn will be replying more directly to this.......but until he does, I think it is a safe assumption that we are looking at between 250 - 300 rounds for 10 stages.

And judging from Lynn's stages historically, I think you all will like them. They will not be hose-fest stages and nor will they be long-range accuracy matches either.

Sounds like a good time. I'm looking forward to it! :cheers:

When can we see the stages????/

Awesome. There is a bunch of us coming up from Louisiana for the match.

• 2 weeks later...

Just about 8 weeks before the fun starts, 10 stages and 264 rounds, providing you don’t miss.

Currently we have 145 shooters registered which is getting close to the max limit for this year, so if you don’t want to miss out on the fun get your entry forms in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...