Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington & Spartan Tactical announce the 2012 Fallen Brethren 3 G

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email response about my question. I was told that the rules should be up by the end of the week.....

I asked specifically about what handgun requirements are for Heavy Optics and scoring. I was told that the min caliber is .44 and that it cannot hold more than 10rnds. No info on scoring was given.

Just a note, the rules will be very similar to IMGA. They'll be out shortly,Jim is working on the match alongside predeployment training for soldiers going into harms way.

Texas multi gun has one of the best rule sets out there. Why not save time and use those?!?!

Will u be our MD again this year?

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Just a note, the rules will be very similar to IMGA. They'll be out shortly,Jim is working on the match alongside predeployment training for soldiers going into harms way.

Texas multi gun has one of the best rule sets out there. Why not save time and use those?!?!

Pretty sure he is the RM Jesse.. Jim will be the MD.

Pretty sure he is the RM Jesse.. Jim will be the MD.

That's what I meant.

Just for clarification sake. Can we run 9mm pistols w/fully loaded mags and semi auto shotguns in heavy metal optics division?

Jesse Good idea to ask, as this division has the most rule changes from match to match.

As per the FB3G rules:

3.1 Handgun ammunition shall be 9mm Parabellum (9x19mmNATO) or larger, unless otherwise stipulated under equipment division rules. ( No minimum listed under Heavy Tac ) just heavy metal irons division .44 cal

From a Heavy Tactical competitors point of view I think these rules should be the standard for this division at all matches.

Just for clarification sake. Can we run 9mm pistols w/fully loaded mags and semi auto shotguns in heavy metal optics division?

Jesse Good idea to ask, as this division has the most rule changes from match to match.

As per the FB3G rules:

3.1 Handgun ammunition shall be 9mm Parabellum (9x19mmNATO) or larger, unless otherwise stipulated under equipment division rules. ( No minimum listed under Heavy Tac ) just heavy metal irons division .44 cal

From a Heavy Tactical competitors point of view I think these rules should be the standard for this division at all matches.

Unless it requires 308, 45, and 12ga, it doesn't deserve the name "heavy"...

jj

As per the FB3G rules:

jj

Amen.

As per the FB3G rules:

jj

So would the requirement for a 12 ga PUMP possibly be where we could draw the line between 'Heavy Metal' and 'He-Man'?

I don't care what it's called I just wish it were the same. I built a .40 2011, .45 2011, .45 Single Stack, and a Benelli Nova pump shotgun and used a 9mm 2011 and a Benelli M2 semi auto shotgun alng with my .308 AR Style rifle to shoot Heavy Optics this year. That's 7 different guns for a single 3 gun division.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Without reading all the past post...is there a round count per weapon out there for this match? I leave for my world wind tour next week and have yet to see a round count for this match. FNH, Arkansas Sectional and Blue Ridge have them out...Of course I could bring the usual 125 per gun but I sure would like to be prepared better.

Thanks in advance,

Busyhawk

Without reading all the past post...is there a round count per weapon out there for this match? I leave for my world wind tour next week and have yet to see a round count for this match. FNH, Arkansas Sectional and Blue Ridge have them out...Of course I could bring the usual 125 per gun but I sure would like to be prepared better.

Thanks in advance,

Busyhawk

I can tell you this....10 stages have been set. Jim is "Tweaking" them as I write. We hope to have a confirmed/final round count shortly (end of the week) I will post the round count here and on the FB3Gun site as well.

Sandra

2012 FB3G Statistician