Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington & Spartan Tactical announce the 2012 Fallen Brethren 3 G

Will the food be better this year?

No, there are still some sandwiches left over from last year, and it will be based on a first come first served basis, so you may want to bring your own lunch again. :roflol:

Edited by Jack T

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the food be better this year?

I'm no chef, but I thought the food was OK last year. That said, I've eaten more than my share of MREs and T-Rats, so maybe my taste-buds are outta whack. What specifically didn't you like?

Since I am a chef I guess I have a different set of standards. Pulling small soggy sandwiches out of a cooler, with a small bag of chips and a crappy pecan pie. I guess I was expecting more. I am so glad I brought my own food. There is enough money is these budgets to do a nice meal.

we were really sad when they left the cooler with warm sandwiches in the tent and let people help themselves. This was a major heathcode violation and someone could have been really hurt if there were any microbes in that food. Very Risky, not something that I would ever do.

I vote for the shootingchef to be hired to cook. If he is not available then Hard Eight BBQ out of stephanville would be outstanding.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

• 4 weeks later...

Since this match is sort of a carry over from the original FTB3G, I wonder what the chances are that the organizers haul the swinging bridge from the Brinson range to TX as a prop? I mean it alway made for some interesting challenges, eh?

I'm trying to figure out what division a red dot would be in also. Tac Irons?

If you are running just a non-magified red dot on your rifle in conjunction with a standard (non-open class) shotgun and an iron sight pistol then yes it would be Tac Irons. Hope that helps.

Just signed up our fourth ammunition sponsor. Gonna be lots of bullets on the prize tables to feed all of those donated guns. Awesome!

Is there a sponsor list available? I'd like to start thanking them now with my wallet rather than later with my words.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Yes there are still some slots available. BTW: I received several checks in the mail last night. Confirmations will be sent out this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the match!

Sandra

2012 FB3G Statistician

Just signed up our fourth ammunition sponsor. Gonna be lots of bullets on the prize tables to feed all of those donated guns. Awesome!

Is there a sponsor list available? I'd like to start thanking them now with my wallet rather than later with my words.

Jesse, please visit the webstie www.fb3gun.com. As the sponsors have been coming in, we have been adding them to the sposor page! Thanks for asking the question

Since this match is sort of a carry over from the original FTB3G, I wonder what the chances are that the organizers haul the swinging bridge from the Brinson range to TX as a prop? I mean it alway made for some interesting challenges, eh?

Buttons, you never know with this crew! :devil: