Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington & Spartan Tactical announce the 2012 Fallen Brethren 3 G

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FB3Gun match fee is $285 with T-Shirts available for an extra fee. The $50 deposit (sign-up fee) will leave the shooter sending a check for $235 (plus shirts) to Sandra within 10 days.

Edited by Spartan-6

This just in from Jim this morning.

Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge 2012

will have 22% more shooting than last year. That's right.

FB3Gun will host 11 Stages this year.

Better get those triggers lubed now.

What is the match fee going to be this year?

Match fee is 285.00

Classes are: Open, Tactical Optics, Tactical Irons, Heavy Tactical and Heavy Metal. 10 people are required to recognize a Class

Stage 9 with Heavy Metal :D . Who's with me so we can make sure and have the 10 needed for the class?

Match fee is 285.00

Classes are: Open, Tactical Optics, Tactical Irons, Heavy Tactical and Heavy Metal. 10 people are required to recognize a Class

Stage 9 with Heavy Metal :D . Who's with me so we can make sure and have the 10 needed for the class?

Of course I'm in for HEMAN IRONS! so that 2!

I shot the match HeMan irons, didn't bring a scope. Did stage 9 ok in the rain, a bit faster raw score as the heavy winner (who had a scope)...just couldn't get that bonus target but he did... :surprise: but the spotter said my windage was on because I hit the target support post just under the target twice. :angry:

jj

Match fee is 285.00

Depending on where the 2012 divisional series wraps up I may be in. I'm planning on trying to capture a few Heavy Optics points this year.

I was on the staff last year for this match. It's an awesome event!

This evening I got to be the guinea pig for the online registration that will open on Sunday night. The online process is very easy to use and understand. Also, the registration deposit will $50 instead of $51.

Thanks for your help tonight Chris.

And for the masses, please disregard the original sign-in instructions. Way too complicated... and liberal. It seems that the company that was hosting the signup form figured out that we play with guns. We're evil. They didn't want our business so that got rid of the cumbersome log in process and the $1 fee they charged for each registration. That means we're back to a simple $50 for registration.

I just spent the last two days writing our own log in procedure it's about as simple as it can be. After you use it Sunday night, I'll be anxious to get your feedback.

1. Sunday evening - go to www.FB3Gun.com

2. Click on the great big button that says "Click Here for Registration".

3. You'll see 4 countdown timers running. Wait for the clocks to hit zero. (Don't have to touch a thing... when they hit zero, the page changes automatically!)

4. Fill in the form (it's straight forward and finishes with your credit card number).

5. After completing the form, it takes you to your Thank You page with a few additional details.

The good news is that it was tested tonight by Chris and it works. The further good news is that I'll be in Europe when the clock hits zero so if things blow up with 500 guys hitting "Submit" at the same time and crashing the server, I'll just apply for political asylum. :eatdrink:

**IMPORTANT**

I've tested it with IE8, FireFox and Safari (PC and Mac). They work fine.

The only issue that I've found is with using "Google Chrome" and mobile browsers (iPhone, etc). The clocks don't display at all (and don't redirect at the zero hour). I suggest you go to the FB3Gun.com site now and click on the Registration button. If you don't see 4 timers in a red box, you need to use a different browser.

Use a different browser? Ok, I have an Iphone and chrome for use on the phone and browser...I can't see the timers on either. Now what for us computer impaired?

Busyhawk

Of course I could just work it...if I can...

Let me see...

Leave about the 3 September to shoot and work at The Lake of the Ozarks MO:

7-9 September The Ozark 3 Gun Championships

Clean up and repack/travel to Glengary WV. and help Ken and crew for:

19-22 September FNH USA 3 Gun Championships

clean up and repack/travel to Fort Smith AR. for:

29-30 September The Arkansas Sectional 3 Gun Championships

Don't have time to pack but drive to Jacksboro TX.:

5-7 October The Fallen Brethren 3 Gun Championships

Clean up and repack/travel to Fayette MO (might help Andy Horner with the BRM3G on the way):

13-14 World Zombie Shoot

Travel straight to Park City KY for:

18-20 BRM3G match

Then lick my wounds and drive home to see if I have a home to come home to!!!!!

Busyhawk

AKA...ROAD WARRIOR!

I guess the "electronic registration" was a no go? I got the same non-secure credit card page as others... it doesn't look much like the sample registration pages posted earlier. No one dollar extra fee, no wait list option listed at all.

Is this right or did I post my cc # to the interwebs for all to use?

:o

Edited by carinab

Ummmm Sandra...

It is 7:21 pm here in Colorado local time. the webpage has not opened for me yet because it is not 8 pm yet... I have refreshed it, and still no go. Aparently if you are in the eastern time zone or central, you get to sign up before we do in the Mountain time zone? Whats up with that?

I am really getting tired of playing these screwed up computer games just to get into a match.....none of them work as advertised. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

Ummmm Sandra...

It is 7:21 pm here in Colorado local time. the webpage has not opened for me yet because it is not 8 pm yet... I have refreshed it, and still no go. Aparently if you are in the eastern time zone or central, you get to sign up before we do in the Mountain time zone? Whats up with that?

I am really getting tired of playing these screwed up computer games just to get into a match.....none of them work as advertised. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

jj

[/qu

I understand your frustration. I am frustrated too. So what I am seeing here on BE is the clock have not disappeared in other time zones. Be advised, the match is NOT sold out.