Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Big thanks to Shooters Connection

GIO

I just picked up a new 5.25 XDM and needed a new comp rig ( holster, pouches, etc) so I placed an online order with Shooters Connection. I headed out on vacation without checking for an order confirmation hoping to come home to a nice package just in time for the next club match.

When I did get to my email and voicemail I found a note from Corey at SC asking if I really wanted an XDM holster and XD mag pouches b/c XD pouches won't fit XDM mags. I never even thought of this.

Anyway, the order shipped before I could get in touch with them and I thought I would be going to my first match sporting the factory mag pouches, having to return the ones that shipped and dealing with a bunch of little annoying BS that I really hate.

Well, Corey took it upon himself, using common sense, and switched my order so I would get the right stuff.

Now, this may not seem like a big deal but I am constantly disappointed with the level of service I receive from retail and online shops and almost gave up on expecting anything less than complete incompetence when making a purchase.

You can tell the folks at SC know their products, know our sport and care about customer satisfaction.

Anything I can possible get from SC I will, they have earned my business.

GIO (Jason)

Almost forgot, they even gave me a discount for being a BENOS member

I just picked up a new 5.25 XDM and needed a new comp rig ( holster, pouches, etc) so I placed an online order with Shooters Connection. I headed out on vacation without checking for an order confirmation hoping to come home to a nice package just in time for the next club match.

When I did get to my email and voicemail I found a note from Corey at SC asking if I really wanted an XDM holster and XD mag pouches b/c XD pouches won't fit XDM mags. I never even thought of this.

Anyway, the order shipped before I could get in touch with them and I thought I would be going to my first match sporting the factory mag pouches, having to return the ones that shipped and dealing with a bunch of little annoying BS that I really hate.

Well, Corey took it upon himself, using common sense, and switched my order so I would get the right stuff.

Now, this may not seem like a big deal but I am constantly disappointed with the level of service I receive from retail and online shops and almost gave up on expecting anything less than complete incompetence when making a purchase.

You can tell the folks at SC know their products, know our sport and care about customer satisfaction.

GIO (Jason)

They are my go to place, seems about every ten days I get a comfirmation email from them. Today was a new timer and two recoil springs Edited by kellymc

GIO (Jason)

:cheers:

Corey helped me out almost exactly the same way. I ordered four tape guns for our club and the wrong rolls of tape. He called and pointed out my dumbheadedness and corrected the order for me so that we would have what we needed for the next match. These guys are top notch. That is why they show up on my credit card bill so often.

• 7 months later...