Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot Season 4 Competitor Bios

jar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the all hot chick only show. Top Gun(s)

I think the only way a woman will ever win Top Shot is if they do an all female version. Quite frankly so far the women competitors have fallen well short.

I'll watch this show every week until I see Michelle shoot in her bikini!! Damn she is hot!!!

On the drama... it would get pretty boring watching people just shoot... the personalities add a fun. It's a tv show.. without the drama we wouldn't have got past season 1.

As per usual, a "reality" show generates the perfect United Colors of Bennetton ad. :sick:

This season should be another snooze-fest.

:roflol:

I think it was Janene Garaflano (however you spell her name) who had a stand up spiel about the first Speed movie with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock..."just about every demographic was represented on that bus. The producers forgot about the Italian fidgeting with the violin case, and an Indian in a full war bonnet."

:roflol:

One of the experts this season will be a World champion USPSA shooter. I'm told he will appear around mid season. Not positive though. I would state his name but I'm not sure I'm allowed.

Enjoy it while you can. She probably won't make it to week 3.

If it was shooting only, not overly physical, and none of this 'vote off' stuff.. I think the woman would have better chances.. it's sort of stacked against them

I'm wondering why we're not looking at a 50/50 male/female cast yet.Maybe there aren't enough ladies applying?-Mike

One of the experts this season will be a World champion USPSA shooter. I'm told he will appear around mid season. Not positive though. I would state his name but I'm not sure I'm allowed.

It had better be Mr. Vogel.

And probably Burkett as usual

Help me out. I just looked at classification for Season 4 competitor Gabby Franco A69761, and with a current and high percentage of 34.58%, but she's listed as a "C" shooter.

My wife has a higher current and high percentage, 36.99, but she's still listed as a "D" shooter. What am I missing here?