Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

A standardized waiver from a national organization would probably not be any better as the laws and court rules regarding the enforceability of liability waivers vary from state to state. Not a lawyer, and it's probably time for a new topic.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the waiver may not mean much but the same one we have been using for years. Dave wiz since you are a lawyer and seem so interested maybe you are looking for business and would be happy to bring a case against the guys that try to put this stuff on for everyone. You may not want to attend our matches anymore. If you are registered for the match I can return your entry

Two quick questions:

1. For this match, are add-on rifle magwells legal in Tactical? One of my teammates has a bolt-on on his AR15.

2. It sounds like on Stage 3, all three shooters may start with shotguns. Is it still the case that a team uses only two shotguns per stage?

Looking forward to the trip.

Edited by TheRoland

Dean has one of the nicest cash payout structures around. Last year cash payout went around twenty teams deep. This year we will have a very handsome prize table supported with green leafy spendy cash. Whats not to like!

If you are thinking about this series, it is not to be missed. Grab two shooting buddies and sign up!

Last count Dean has or just over 45 teams signed up for both matches.

Edited by cold

Info for hotels in WV will be available soon. Rooms are being held for shooters to reserve. Dean or I will post the details when we get confirmation.

Cool - One of my teammates has some sort of paranoia about this & will be happy to get a room booked, LOL ... I won't single him out but he knows

Info for hotels in WV will be available soon. Rooms are being held for shooters to reserve. Dean or I will post the details when we get confirmation.

Cool - One of my teammates has some sort of paranoia about this & will be happy to get a room booked, LOL ... I won't single him out but he knows

Cool! your team and our team = one hotel room :cheers::eatdrink:

Cool! your team and our team = one hotel room :cheers::eatdrink:

supergay.gif

No need to practice loading the shotgun. Its so easy a caveman can do it.

You're probably right. I'm down to loading 8 shells in about 20 minutes. That's probably fine <_< .

I'm with ya brother.