Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Tour 2012

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubt they are going down the list. We can joke about pro vs. semi pro vs. amateur; and how I could smoke more than half of the pros that are in the Pro tour with a mini14, hi point, and maverick, , but Pete and Chad would never do anything like go outside of their rules to pick who they wanted. Their integrity, in my opinion, is unquestionable.

I hearby admonish you, assaulter, for hinting otherwise.

Pro Tour Note: Competitors must respond and remit minimum payment of $300 postmarked by Wednesday, February 8th. After which, 3GN Pro Tour cards will be ordered. The balance of $350 will be due at the 3GN Pro Series Event #1 (St. Augustine, FL) match registration March 30th. All remaining available slots will be offered to the remaining shooters from the top 100 after February 8th.

It looks like only the top 100 will be considered and I would bet in order of finish.

This first year MAY have a short field. So be it.

I have no doubt they are going down the list. We can joke about pro vs. semi pro vs. amateur; and how I could smoke more than half of the pros that are in the Pro tour with a mini14, hi point, and maverick, , but Pete and Chad would never do anything like go outside of their rules to pick who they wanted. Their integrity, in my opinion, is unquestionable.

I could have worded that better. The origin of my question lies in the fact that the ranking list of last years series is gone from the website, so it's impossible to see where people were at. I didn't think about how that came across until you pointed it out. My aplogies for that.

I could have worded that better. The origin of my question lies in the fact that the ranking list of last years series is gone from the website, so it's impossible to see where people were at. I didn't think about how that came across until you pointed it out. My aplogies for that.

I just looked at it... its there now.

http://3gunnation.com/the_series/standings/s/overall_standings/P0/

There are at least a few on that "shooters list" that were well outside the top 100, so I doubt that list is really official.

If they are unable to get the 64 they want from the top one hundred list they should pick and choose whoever the heck they think will make for interesting TV. Just as an example, imagine adding Ted Nugent, the double rainbow guy, or possibly Flavor Flav. I would TIVO that for sure!

If they are unable to get the 64 they want from the top one hundred list they should pick and choose whoever the heck they think will make for interesting TV. Just as an example, imagine adding Ted Nugent, the double rainbow guy, or possibly Flavor Flav. I would TIVO that for sure!

This would be epic!

http://3gunnation.com/the_series/standings/s/overall_standings/P0/

There are at least a few on that "shooters list" that were well outside the top 100, so I doubt that list is really official.

It keeps telling me that the website is unreachable

http://3gunnation.com/the_series/standings/s/overall_standings/P0/'>http://3gunnation.com/the_series/standings/s/overall_standings/P0/

Working fine right now.

http://3gunnation.com/the_series/standings/s/overall_standings

Have any of the people making the baseless accusations of impropriety considered how much you are insulting all the shooters who busted their ass and made list :angry2:

Have any of the people making the baseless accusations of impropriety considered how much you are insulting all the shooters who busted their ass and made list :angry2:

I dont think there's any impropriety going on, just a less than ideal information flow.

3GN should know by now that a lot of people are watching and analyzing to death every piece of information that comes out, or gets posted on their web site. I really wish they stopped posting, or releasing, half-finished lists or information, especially without any more real substance attached to it.

Things usually come together in the end, but it usually takes some firefighting by someone from the 3GN team.

Edited by gose

http://3gunnation.com/the_series/standings/s/overall_standings/P0/'>http://3gunnation.com/the_series/standings/s/overall_standings/P0/

Working fine right now.

http://3gunnation.com/the_series/standings/s/overall_standings

Perhaps I did a poor job of explaining myself. On page 11 post # 261 there is a link to a list of shooters. Several of which I thought (correctly so) were not in the top 100 but I couldn't find the other "list". I THOUGHT that the link to the profile page was a list of the pro shooters for 2012. Clearly I was wrong. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. So everybody take a deep breath and if I've hurt some feelings feel free to approach me at any match that I shoot and point out that I owe you a beer....or three. :cheers:

If there is beer being offered as reparations for being offended... I am very offended and I have been since the begining of this enitre string of posts.

I have not been this offended since yesterday when someone implied that drugs might have been involved in Whitney's death...the nerve!

Edited by Lead-Head

I'm just happy to see that 3GN put together something for all different levels of shooters, instead of just the guys at the top. They obviously put alot of time in working this whole thing out and it's not perfect but it is better than what we had before, which was nothing. I'm looking forward to Semi-Pro and you can get points for shooting any division (FREE OPEN NOW!).

By the way assaulter, I too am offended, to the extent that I will require several beers to make me feel better. :cheers:

Doug

I wasn't picking out anyone comment in particular, just pointing out that a good number of the comments questioning the process (whether intentional or not) took away from the accomplishments of many of those who made the top 64. Not to mention took away from the amount of work Pete, Chad, et al have done to make this happen.

That being said, I will take my beer in the form of a nice bourbon, and on the subject of Chuck Anderson......NOBODY likes that guy :cheers:

I'm just happy to see that 3GN put together something for all different levels of shooters, instead of just the guys at the top. They obviously put alot of time in working this whole thing out and it's not perfect but it is better than what we had before, which was nothing.

And they are not done. 3GN is not the kind of group that gets some success and then sits on it.