Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hitler is at it again

pmclaine

Funny! This video / clip has been redone with a number of different concepts, but hilarious to see it with the 1911 slant. It's true, too...I have a Glock that has fired every time I pulled the trigger, has never jammed, failed to feed, stovepiped a round, etc. I can field strip it and clean it in under five minutes. It holds in one mag what the 1911 takes in two. But noooooooo...I just HAD to buy a 1911...and then a 2011...the trigger, it's just so crisp! The feel in the hand is unmatched by anything...the quick pointing, easy sighting...sigh...I want to go shoot now.

Yes but when the police or army come to your door and say we know you have guns and you need to give them to us. That is not to make jokes and try to load on your Dillon. That is the time to take the guns you still have to reject the government that is afraid of you having them. Hang together or hang alone and Hitler loved to hang people with piano wire.

You do realize that every time you click that video, which has a tagged add, someone gets money...just sayin'...

Don't know who this was meant for but I for one don't watch anything on video sites. I'm on DSL and it is only slightly faster than my dialup was. Besides I'm of Kraut ancestry and he pisses me off.

You do realize that every time you click that video, which has a tagged add, someone gets money...just sayin'...

Don't know who this was meant for but I for one don't watch anything on video sites. I'm on DSL and it is only slightly faster than my dialup was. Besides I'm of Kraut ancestry and he pisses me off.

Funny thing is that Glock is not German. But then, neither was Hitler...

Yes but when the police or army come to your door and say we know you have guns and you need to give them to us. That is not to make jokes and try to load on your Dillon. That is the time to take the guns you still have to reject the government that is afraid of you having them. Hang together or hang alone and Hitler loved to hang people with piano wire.

I understand your concern, but disagree with your ascertation that the "Army" may come and take your guns. I've been a Soldier for almost 26 years and the officer oath I took is to "Support and Defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Over the years I've had discussions with subordinates, peers and superiors (CPT to COL level) and have only found one officer who said he'd disarm the American people if ordered to do so. The rest have said they'd refuse to excute this illegal order, so I don't think you have anything to worry about from "your Army".

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

The rest have said they'd refuse to execute this illegal order, so I don't think you have anything to worry about from "your Army".

Furthermore, no one leaving the armed services is asked to "un-take" the oath. Therefore, service men and women are bound for the rest of their lives to support and defend the Constitution.

The rest have said they'd refuse to execute this illegal order, so I don't think you have anything to worry about from "your Army".

Furthermore, no one leaving the armed services is asked to "un-take" the oath. Therefore, service men and women are bound for the rest of their lives to support and defend the Constitution.

The President takes an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States but that hasn't stopped him from nominating a bunch of anti-gun judges and a lieing attorney general. There is a movie that comes to mind that seemed real as I remember the Army, I think Bruce Willis played the part of the Army General. My time in the Army was spent jumping out of airplanes and the training was to follow orders first and ask questions later. Part of my Article 15 for refusing a drunk squad leaders order to get up at 2AM and GI the latrine with a tooth brush, my own.

All it takes is one person with the right spin on things for it to get out of control.

I guess there is humor in there somewhere but there are a few million people around the world that do not associate Hitler with humor. I consider this poor taste on a day where we should be honoring our fallen.

I wouldn't be surprised if the OP forgot/didn't know it was Pearl Harbor Day. The major news networks didn't mention/glossed over it.

The rest have said they'd refuse to excute this illegal order, so I don't think you have anything to worry about from "your Army".

In order to determine what would happen, one must look to history, not assertions being made when the actor does not have to pay a high personal price.

Were there widespread, or even localized, refusals by New Orleans police to confiscate lawfully owned guns during Katrina?

Have any federal officers refused to partake in the "secret trials" being held in federal courts around the country?

Have any intelligence agents stepped forward, at their own peril, to detail covert sigint on domestic communication; project Carnivore or the like?

Talk is cheap. Putting ones self in a position of paying a high price - both from an employment and legal perspective - is quite another matter. Sure, there are no doubt some stand up soldiers who would refuse an order, but I doubt the majority will refuse to obey when told "Soldier, that is a lawful order issued by chain of command, follow it or face court martial".

That SOB is still causing a bad gut reaction. The B*****d is dead and will stay dead. Thank God the people of America are still vigilant and have a strong and honorable military to defend our way of life. Now PEACE my brothers and sisters and Happy Holidays! God bless America! :cheers:

The rest have said they'd refuse to excute this illegal order, so I don't think you have anything to worry about from "your Army".

In order to determine what would happen, one must look to history, not assertions being made when the actor does not have to pay a high personal price.

Were there widespread, or even localized, refusals by New Orleans police to confiscate lawfully owned guns during Katrina?

Have any federal officers refused to partake in the "secret trials" being held in federal courts around the country?

Have any intelligence agents stepped forward, at their own peril, to detail covert sigint on domestic communication; project Carnivore or the like?

Talk is cheap. Putting ones self in a position of paying a high price - both from an employment and legal perspective - is quite another matter. Sure, there are no doubt some stand up soldiers who would refuse an order, but I doubt the majority will refuse to obey when told "Soldier, that is a lawful order issued by chain of command, follow it or face court martial".

There's no doubt the Army has it's share of problems associated with the strain of 10 years of war, but a lack of professional integrity is NOT one of them. I'm disappointed you have so little faith in the integrity of your Army.

Gee I posted it because it was humorous. Its as funny as the similar ones regarding the Brian Enos' forum and Fast and Furious (though the F&F one has a serious message behind it). I realized it was the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor when posted and this does not disrespect the survivors or the men that gave their lives on that day. If anything the fact that Hitler has become a person to mock is testament to their efforts. Had they not done what they did at this point AH would still be dead but possibly a diety in the thousand year reich that never was.

I'd still post same given a second chance. Some of the over analyzing of this is akin to the thought processes that plague the PC agenda. I posted this because there is humor in it. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I'm the guy that made this, although I don't know who posted it here. There are hundreds of videos on all sorts of topics using the same clip. I got challenged to make one on the AK vs. AR theme, but thought I liked 1911 vs. Glock better. I wasn't thinking about WWII or the Holocaust, just the same things that all us shooters weigh in on when we compare pistols. I have a Glock 21 I rarely shoot and a 1911 I use every month in USPSA. I thought it turned out pretty funny, and it got thousands of hits, so others must have thought so too.

• 2 weeks later...