• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results are up!

Go to: www.rm3g.com

Link to Match Results on front page!

Thank-you Roger!!!!

I must be looking in the wrong place,,,,, I don't see a working link yet?

ok just just showed,,,,

Edited by M ammo

Squad 12 was pretty stacked (2 Division winners and a few more in the top 5s) and a lot of fun to shoot on, but I ended up not being as far down the list as I thought I would and managed to get the JP pin which is one of my top goals each year. Congrats to Jerry, Daniel and James (O, TS, TI) and maybe even more congrats to the Heavy winners, Tate and Kuan for back to back wins in Raton...exceptional.

Again, the absolute best venue for a 3Gun match anywhere, and stages that were challenging with hard working ROs and wildlife sighting for grins. Thanks to all of the sponsors, especially Grace Ammo, Hodgdon, FNH, for the prizes I received!

:cheers: Thanks to JJ and Denise, stats, the match staff and Whittington staff for providing all the labor and support out of love of the sport. :cheers:

Well, another one is done and both Doug and I (after yet another 25 hours in the saddle)got home before it was dark last night! This is the first year I really noticed the lack of O2 in the air...must be old age.

I have to thank Drew and my son Tim for helping me RO stage 2. It seems the shooters are either getting better and faster or I am just slowing down...JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT!

I was fortunate/overwhelmed to win the RO drawing of the Seekins Precision 3 Gun Rifle...I have never won anything in my life and having yet another great sponsor donate a fully equipped rifle to the RO pool was just amazing enough, but to win it was like a dream come true. Glen Seekins of http://www.seekinsprecision.com/ is a class act and supports our 3 gun sport to the maximum and like JP is a shooter himself. I don't know how to express my thanks but to say thank you Glen. This rifle will be passed down to my sons after I get my turn trying to wear it out!

Thank you to John Paul and all he does! :cheers: I am still waiting for my new JP LRP 308 which I ordered right after the 2012 MGM IronMan...I really need to stop trying out side matches and shooting sponsor's new rifles...IronMan cost my about $4,000.000!

Thank you to the Johnson's, they are some of the hardest working 3 Gun match directors, range masters, sponsorship/prize table coordinators and just hard working people out there. It is under some of their direction and guidance that both Doug and I took on the Northwest Multi-Gun challenge...they are that good of salesmen...damn them at the same time :o

I have already signed up for next year...yes, to shoot and RO! I really need to talk to my psychiatrist...

Thank you to all the shooters for resetting and busting their ass to make it all happen too! ROing is hard enough but with words of encouragement and all the appreciation was...well...appreciated.

Until 2013...God bless and see you on the range!

Busyhawk

Results are up!

Thank-you Roger!!!!

ok just just showed,,,,

:unsure: Can't find them..

Results are up!

Thank-you Roger!!!!

ok just just showed,,,,

It took a few min's for the site to update,,, after going back BOOm,,, they were up,,, I got them now,,

Jim

Results are up!

Thank-you Roger!!!!

ok just just showed,,,,

Here is Open Curtis

Well, another one is done and both Doug and I (after yet another 25 hours in the saddle)got home before it was dark last night! This is the first year I really noticed the lack of O2 in the air...must be old age.

I have to thank Drew and my son Tim for helping me RO stage 2. It seems the shooters are either getting better and faster or I am just slowing down...JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT!

I was fortunate/overwhelmed to win the RO drawing of the Seekins Precision 3 Gun Rifle...I have never won anything in my life and having yet another great sponsor donate a fully equipped rifle to the RO pool was just amazing enough, but to win it was like a dream come true. Glen Seekins of http://www.seekinsprecision.com/ is a class act and supports our 3 gun sport to the maximum and like JP is a shooter himself. I don't know how to express my thanks but to say thank you Glen. This rifle will be passed down to my sons after I get my turn trying to wear it out!

Thank you to John Paul and all he does! :cheers: I am still waiting for my new JP LRP 308 which I ordered right after the 2012 MGM IronMan...I really need to stop trying out side matches and shooting sponsor's new rifles...IronMan cost my about $4,000.000!

Thank you to the Johnson's, they are some of the hardest working 3 Gun match directors, range masters, sponsorship/prize table coordinators and just hard working people out there. It is under some of their direction and guidance that both Doug and I took on the Northwest Multi-Gun challenge...they are that good of salesmen...damn them at the same time :o

I have already signed up for next year...yes, to shoot and RO! I really need to talk to my psychiatrist...

Thank you to all the shooters for resetting and busting their ass to make it all happen too! ROing is hard enough but with words of encouragement and all the appreciation was...well...appreciated.

Until 2013...God bless and see you on the range!

Busyhawk

Well said Scott! It was great working with you and Tim.

Thanks again to JJ and Denise for the 12 months of work they put in that all comes down to five days of shooting/RO'ing. :bow:

Thank you Glock for the pistol I won in the RO drawing. Thank you XS Sight Systems, Lancer, Brownells, Ergo, Firebird Precision, LaRue Tactical and Eagle Industries for the goodies I picked up off the prize table and for supporting our sport. Please support them with your future purchases.

Drew

I had the pleasure to shoot with the Rio Salado group that shot the early match.

Great group, wild, yes...and I like it like that.

Especially when we got to sit back and watch Palmer chase mule deer much like cattle off stage 9.

I have to ask this group for forgiveness. I told a fib.

I said I did not have an excuse for slacking in helping with resetting stages, which I might add was a job in itself.

My foot hurt for no reason, no reason is what I thought. And I was not going to say "my foot hurt" to this group.

Yesterday was as soon as I could get it looked at and turns out my foot was broke.

So I had a better reason than I would have ever guessed. Have not remembered how or when but thanks for working with me guys.

DSC02588x.jpg

I had the pleasure to shoot with the Rio Salado group that shot the early match.

Especially when we got to sit back and watch Palmer chase mule deer much like cattle off stage 9.

I said I did not have an excuse for slacking in helping with resetting stages, which I might add was a job in itself.

My foot hurt for no reason, no reason is what I thought. And I was not going to say "my foot hurt" to this group.

Yesterday was as soon as I could get it looked at and turns out my foot was broke.

So I had a better reason than I would have ever guessed. Have not remembered how or when but thanks for working with me guys.

DSC02588x.jpg

Too much a$$ kicking Michael. :cheers:

DSC02588x.jpg

Shooting this match on a broken foot. You have my respect, you tough SOB! :cheers:

Anyone have a youtube Vid of the shotgun stage!! with the flipper thing?

It's slow (I was :roflol: )but, here's Stage 1.

Thank you,,, yes that flipper thing!!!

many people had a real hard time getting it going,,, not me,, but many in my squad!