Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 2 Championships Nov 9 - 13, 2011

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just wondering why there isn't more chatter about Area 2 this year? :mellow:

Use to be a lot more updates and who's going and who's challenging who...

Got transferred last month at work, so now planning on attending A2 next year.

I'll be waiting for the shot by shot commentary B)

There will be one Maui guy shooting this one, hope he does well

Chatter Chatter Chatter Chatter... :goof:

Got the squad schedule here: SquadSchedule.pdf

Notice that the rotation is a bit different* this year. And, as usual, the squad lists will be available at registration only.

Later,

Chuck

* I was told part of the reason of the change was the conflict with the FNH 3 Gun match.

Notice that the rotation is a bit different* this year.

* I was told part of the reason of the change was the conflict with the FNH 3 Gun match.

I don't see how the schedule differs enough to prevent some kind of conflict with a match that's across the country from Rio Salado? blink.gif The big difference seems to be no flip-flopping of the morning/afternoon rotations around lunch, right? If you start in the morning, you shoot through 5, lunch break, and a 6th stage. If you start in the afternoon, you don't show up until after lunch, and shoot through 5?

That, and the squads that start in the morning the first day get two relatively late days...

I don't see how the schedule differs enough to prevent some kind of conflict with a match that's across the country from Rio Salado? blink.gif

You will have to ask Polle about that. Just repeating what I heard. In retrospect, she may have been referring to the "super squad".

Edited by ChuckS

Nice, Chuck. Pics of the stages ahead of time are a first cheers.gif

No jungle run this year, eh? Oh well... :)

I am not sure who did it, but I will hunt them down and thank them! The stages look to be pretty much shoot 'em as you see 'em sort of stages. It looks like you finish prone on 5. (Old dude like finish...). And yes, it looks like calling shots on poppers will not be optional. Can't drive them down :roflol:

See ya all there...

ETA: Jungle run in the Desert? One nice thing is when the redid the topography of the bay used for stage 5, they destroyed that Cholla cactus that had impaled many a shooter :cheers:

Edited by ChuckS