Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 9 Pro Availability

UTraab

I'd suggest anyone looking for a M&P 9 Pro, seriously consider the M&P 9L, it's the same as the 9 Pro, without the trigger job (9 Pro trigger is not that good) or the fiber front sight. The 9L will cost less and you can add an APEX trigger kit for cheap and then add sights you like.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest anyone looking for a M&P 9 Pro, seriously consider the M&P 9L, it's the same as the 9 Pro, without the trigger job (9 Pro trigger is not that good) or the fiber front sight. The 9L will cost less and you can add an APEX trigger kit for cheap and then add sights you like.

The 9L was discontinued. I have confirmed this with a S&W rep. I don't know when they stopped production, but I saw rumors about it floating on the internet earlier this year.

Yeah, had a 9L NIB my dealer found for me, then I had a change of heart, sold it to someone on my forum. Then started hitting myself on the head for doing that. =P

Ended up getting a 9Pro, and then the apex kit and all that anyway.

I was able to pick one up from Bud's online two weeks ago. I was signed up for a notification when they came back in stock, but actually just randomly looked one evening and they were in stock(didn't stay that way long) by the time i got my shipping notification they were out of stock again.

Looks like I lucked out.

I just found one yesterday at a semi-local Cabela's, of all places.

I would suggest if you have one in the area to go in and see what they can get from elsewhere in the country. If there's not one local, put in a phone call. They are happy to ship and do FFL transfers, from what I've heard in the past.

Those from MidValley's link must not have been up very long, and I imagine they won't stay there!

EDIT to add-- The top one is already sold, haha.

Edited by Sin-ster

Got one of these yesterday. RSR had a special run made for them. From what I heard it has the Apex hard sear already installed, have not pulled apart to confirm but the trigger is sweet and much more positive reset.

RSR M&P Pro

Edited by PacMan

Just a heads up - I must have forgotten about it but I had a "Stockwatch" added for a 9 Pro at Davidsons. Got an email today saying they have them in stock. I have already gotten a 9L a good while back so I don't need one myself, but I figured I'd mention it.