Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 9 Pro Availability

UTraab

Sports World in Tulsa Oklahoma has the 9Ls in stock,no internet sales though.

I picked up a 40Pro and looked at the 9Ls and asked how many they had in stock?

The counter guy said plenty.I only get to Tulsa once a month so maybe next month.

I like my pro but the trigger seemed heavy, so I put it on my trigger pull guage,

shows 7lbs. But talk about luck,Last fridayI seen Dan Burwell sent me an E-Mail

on thursday and said he could get to my guns, so I sent him a FS9 and my Pro. :cheers:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how there is a used M&P 9Pro in the classifieds for $600 and there seems to be interest. The Pro price has come down quite a bit since the new xdm 5.25.

But when you can buy a new one, OTD for less, why hassle with used and an FFL transfer?

Just found a two tone for about $555 and $5.99 shipping and no fee for using a bank debit or credit card:

http://grabagun.com/s-w-m-p-9mm-5-dt-pro-series-17rd.html

Nice find. I am picking up the same gun on Monday. My local dealer found the RSR two-tones and got me a good deal. Found magazines at Botach for $22 each, free shipping, if you are looking for those.

Hmmmm, Botach. Are they in stock, actually in stock and not just listed as so, and will they ship in the next 8 weeks? I hope you get them ASAP at $22 each with free s/h.

No idea, live help is not open. I'll try Monday and see if they are in stock and then decide.

Hmmmm, Botach. Are they in stock, actually in stock and not just listed as so, and will they ship in the next 8 weeks? I hope you get them ASAP at $22 each with free s/h.

No idea, live help is not open. I'll try Monday and see if they are in stock and then decide.

They are in stock, ordered and got a tracking number. :surprise:

Whoa!!!! Good job on the mag score.

They are in stock, ordered and got a tracking number. :surprise:

Isn't that the Interwebz crooked business strategy, though? Give you a tracking number on a label and then wait weeks to actually have UPS/USPS/FedEx pick it up?

I'd wait until the information showed the package "has been picked up" before counting my chickens. But I've got my fingers crossed for you just the same!

Unfrickinbelievable.....and good for you!!! I didn't want to jinx you, but I canceled an order from them last year after getting the same "in stock, ready to ship" only to cancel my order 2 weeks later when they told me the m&p 17rd mags were out of stock.

Happy loading!

Got 8 genuine S&W 9mm magazines from Botach, $22 each, free shipping. Ordered the 28th, arrived the 30th.

I just plopped some money down on a 9 Pro today. H&H in OKC has them.

Too close to Christmas for me to be totally selfish and splurge on the whole thing........ I'll wait til next week to pay the rest. LOL

They're out of black/black but two-tone is still in stock at $559 before shipping or 3% credit card fee: http://www.oakhillenterprises.com/Category/639/Guns/Pistols/Smith-Wesson-Pistols-Autos.htm

Grabagun is out of black/black, too, but 1 two tone at $555 and $5.99 shipping. And no credit card fee. Combined with Botach's $22 mag price that is a darn good deal: http://grabagun.com/s-w-m-p-9mm-5-dt-pro-series-17rd.html

Edited by kreativecid

• 2 weeks later...

My local shop in NC was out on Tuesday. He put in a backorder with his distributors and came up with one a couple of days later. He was very surprised to succeed so quickly. :surprise:

It arrived yesterday and I scrambled over there to take possession. Black & black.....It's mine now! :devil:

Date on the test fire case envelope is 12/02/2011. New gun.

I just ordered more mags from Botech. Fantastic price. We will see if I get them in a timely fashion. Thanks for the tip on their prices.

Time to sort through Safariland's obscure product numbers to get the right holster, belt, and such in their ELS system. Could they make that any more cryptic?

Do you know what distributor your dealer get your M&P from? If so please let me know.

I have no idea. Soonest he and I would be able to talk is Wednesday, based on our schedules.

The Pro 9mm was a pleasure to shoot earlier today. I'm very glad I made that purchase.

• 1 month later...

Just picked up a bi-tone M&P pro in 9mm on Friday and used for a match today. Honestly I felt like it outshot my pro .40. I was 16% higher than normal (new D shooter)

The store was trying to get another one of the bi-tone's in.

Thanks,

Chris

• 1 month later...