• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw

For all of those going to the match, check out Mannys new holster. It is the total solution. Your gun draws from the holster like none I have seen before. I have one and will officially hang up my DAA and CR speed.

Btw

For all of those going to the match, check out Mannys new holster. It is the total solution. Your gun draws from the holster like none I have seen before. I have one and will officially hang up my DAA and CR speed.

What holster is it? Can you give us a link, picture, or manufacturer.

Well, the universal pro shop isnthe manufacturer and it is brand new. No pictures on the web yet. I can take a picture of mine and post tomorrow. If you email manny maybe he has a preliminary picture to send.

All I can say is that it solves all the problems and little compromises I have had to put up with.

I was down at Frostproof this weekend for the IDPA Triple crown. They have done a lot of berm work on the old as well as the new bays. It has really opened the bays up for some spread out shooting. They were setting up the stages for the OPEN this weekend and i got a general idea of some of the stages.... Plan for a LOT of movement and quite a few longer shots than usual. Looks as though its gonna be a GREAT match!!!

Well, the universal pro shop isnthe manufacturer and it is brand new. No pictures on the web yet. I can take a picture of mine and post tomorrow. If you email manny maybe he has a preliminary picture to send.

All I can say is that it solves all the problems and little compromises I have had to put up with.

How about a pic???

How about a pic???

So sorry about that. I started a new thread in a more appropriate category.

It's here.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145268&st=0&p=1630821&hl=manny&fromsearch=1entry1630821

• 2 weeks later...

It was good match. I'll be back next year. might try sat and sun shooting. Not all day Friday shoot, then Disney and Seaworld Sat and Sun. Lol that makes for a long weekend. Fun still.

Edited by a matt

Thanks for posting the vids! The cheesy non-copyrighted free range polka/ska music is way cool! ;)

Looks like the theme of the match was US holidays? The all looked fun, but I really like the Twisted Christmas and Loco Cinco de Mayo stages.