Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FOUND my Lost CR Speed rig ......!

Chris Keen

I was going to ask Mark to re-open the ''What I Hate'' thread I started on Sunday, but I figured I'd just start a new ''What I LIKE'' thread instead ..... so I could thank everyone for their generosity of loaner eqpt.

Shooters Really Are Good People!!!! :cheers:

Apparently somebody showed up at the range a couple of hours before I did on Sunday, and they must have left pretty quick too, cause I showed up there around 11am to look for it, and there was nobody there at all. Anyways they turned it in tonite at the membership meeting.

I can't thank them enough, nor all of the kind folks on this forum for offers of help. Our very own Admin, Flexmoney offered to loan me his entire rig ..... said it used to belong to Steve Anderson, and had never been touched by anything but GM hands. :rolleyes:

And a local guy offered to let me borrow his rig too. In fact I was planning on picking it up tonite when I got the call that they found mine.

I truly appreciate the generosity, warm wishes, and good friends here on Enos. If there's anything I can do to help out likewise in the future, you know I'll jump in line to offer loaner eqpt. to anybody who needs it.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Edited by Chris Keen

Really sucks when gear ends up missing. I've lost a few things along the way. However, not all shooters are so honest.

Left a mag lay after shooting a stage at a major indoor match. Went looking for it a few shooters later. One of the shooters on my squad already had it filled with his bullets and put it in his bag. This after knowing it was not his. He was a little embarrased when he had to thumb out his rounds to give it back to me. As he should have been. :sight: So lesson learned, label everything.

But, yes, most all shooters out there look out for one another. Most.....

Now get back to shooting ;)

After one of our recent local Tuesday night USPSA matches, I happened to be the last one off the range. As I was leaving I noticed that somebody had left a jacket behind. Then a little ways down I found a hydration backpack full of stuff, including a chronograph. Then next to the safety table I found a rifle case with a highly customized Ruger 10-22 complete with C-More inside! All these items belonged to different shooters, and of course they were all immediately returned to their rightful owners, but sheesh!! :blink:

Around here, stuff left at the range is pretty safe.

That's one good thing about Iowa.