Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

03DE2818-43F1-45B4-A72C-15C6BB33977B_zps

My TS with a few mods.

Man, looks great. I had a hell of a time finding people that had put a thumb rest on their TS, and now they are popping up like crazy. I've seen this one twice, which thumb rest is this? I'm running an IPSC Alex and this looks like it may be a better fit. Great job on your TS!

I never thought I would own four CZ's but here they are:

IMG_0668_zpsxafpgpl2.jpg

IMG_0673_zpsoucvwivt.jpg

So jealous. I am in love with my TS (I'm about 8 or 9k rounds through it) but I REALLY want to shoot open in 2016... so a Czechmate may be in my future. I assume you like yours? With all the stuff I have seen (and read) about STI's it's literally insane to me that more people aren't running CZ's. Their loss!

Freshly Black Nitrided CZ TS w/ Titanium Nitride Barrel and a bunch of other mods.

IMG_6967_zpsfjpbdhc2.jpg

Where'd you get your barrel done? Been wanting to do mine this winter but I don't have a local Ti coater.

This was done at MG Precision Arms, Ive also had one done at Warfrog Industries. I'd recommend both.

03DE2818-43F1-45B4-A72C-15C6BB33977B_zps

My TS with a few mods.

Man, looks great. I had a hell of a time finding people that had put a thumb rest on their TS, and now they are popping up like crazy. I've seen this one twice, which thumb rest is this? I'm running an IPSC Alex and this looks like it may be a better fit. Great job on your TS!

Cheers buddy,

Its the Advance Ratio XCEL Thumbrest - http://shop.pbaimports.com.au/handgun-parts/frame/advance-ratio-xcel-czechmate-tactical-sports-thumb-rest

I wasnt nervous at all when I was drilling the frame ... :surprise:

I never thought I would own four CZ's but here they are:

IMG_0668_zpsxafpgpl2.jpg

IMG_0673_zpsoucvwivt.jpg

So jealous. I am in love with my TS (I'm about 8 or 9k rounds through it) but I REALLY want to shoot open in 2016... so a Czechmate may be in my future. I assume you like yours? With all the stuff I have seen (and read) about STI's it's literally insane to me that more people aren't running CZ's. Their loss!

I also run two 2011's in limited. Whats nice about the CZ's is it has about the same grip angle so going from one to the other is not too bad. I had a Glock 24 for a short time and had to get rid of it. The grip angle was completely different and going from one to the other was not good for my shooting.

Freshly Black Nitrided CZ TS w/ Titanium Nitride Barrel and a bunch of other mods.

IMG_6967_zpsfjpbdhc2.jpg

Where'd you get your barrel done? Been wanting to do mine this winter but I don't have a local Ti coater.

This was done at MG Precision Arms, Ive also had one done at Warfrog Industries. I'd recommend both.
Gorgeous gun there bro

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Updated pics of my TS. Figured it was okay to post again as there are two threads going for CZ pics ;) Tallied up just under 10k rounds on it since April 11, 2015 when I purchased it. I shoot limited division USPSA (A87873). Here's the list of mods:

• Stainless Guide Rod
  • 14lb Recoil Spring (also have 12,13,15, not installed)
  • Extended Firing Pin
  • CZ 2075 Rami Firing Pin Spring
  • CZC Comp Hammer
  • CZC Fiber Optic Front Sight, 8.0mm x 1.5mm (also have 6.5mm, 7.5mm, and stock)
  • LPA Adjustable Sights (Not Installed Currently)
  • Holes drilled and tapped in frame in C-More Pattern w/IPSC Alex Thumb Rest (also have a *thumb rest [generic]*)
  • CZC Extended Safety, Left Hand Side
  • CZ UB Long-Finger/Large Hand Trigger, Silver
  • CZC Non-staked reusable trigger pin
  • CZC Aluminum Grips Thin, custom anodized black by CZC
  • CZ USA Rubber Grips for bad weather (not installed)
  • CZC Large Magwell, custom anodized black by CZC
  • CZC 140mm Extended Aluminum Base Pads, 3 Black, 1 Silver
  • CZC Extended Mag Spring
  • CZC Mag Follower (Fit 21 rounds)
  • Grip and Backstrap/Beavertail Reduction/texture removal
  • Frame Cerakoted "Gunmetal Grey"

IMG_0167_zpsh3anpyby.jpg

IMG_0184_zpsjgxkvzwf.jpg

IMG_0189_zpsuykm7pjx.jpg

IMG_0133_zpsgagnkifi.jpg

My kingdom for a CZC extended safety :(

Nice looking rig mate!

I arranged a back order with CZC (basically they just made an order for me that they sat on until they were in stock) back in mid Summer, and got it at the beginning of November. I guess the extended safeties are outsourced, and they had some kind of issue with their old manufacturer and had to start all over with a new company. They got it sorted out and started getting them in during October. Sounded like the first shipment mostly went to their own custom guns that were waiting on that part, so obviously those were at the top of the list, and by the second shipment they started shipping the individual part to customers on the back order list. It wouldn't hurt to shoot them an email about back ordering one so you can get one when they get another shipment. It literally would have been the first mod I did to my gun when I got it in April. It's absolutely worth the wait.

Welcome, nice,pic's a little small, it looks like custom carved grips,very cool, Are they wood carved or what?

Hello,

I try and resize the picture. The grips are Nill Grips Made in Germany and yes they are from Wood! They are very comfortable.

http://www.nill-griffe.com/Products_23.html

Edited by mura

mura, what model CZ is that? Appears to be a 75 with a SA trigger and a long slide.

It is a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Viper. It is a normal 75 SP01 with a 6Inch Slide from Waffen Oschatz in Germany, Waffen Oschatz is one of the best Gunmakers for CZ in the Region Germany, Austria and Switzerland! My CZ has the 6Inch Slide, Match Sights, SAO Trigger, a long Guide Rod for the Slide Spring and the Nill Grips.

http://www.waffen-oschatz.de/cz-75-sp01-shadow-viper/

mura, what model CZ is that? Appears to be a 75 with a SA trigger and a long slide.

It is a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Viper. It is a normal 75 SP01 with a 6Inch Slide from Waffen Oschatz in Germany, Waffen Oschatz is one of the best Gunmakers for CZ in the Region Germany, Austria and Switzerland! My CZ has the 6Inch Slide, Match Sights, SAO Trigger, a long Guide Rod for the Slide Spring and the Nill Grips.

http://www.waffen-oschatz.de/cz-75-sp01-shadow-viper/

Truly awesome, CZ ,Tangfolio's are excellent pistols, with so many Mods available, sure like those grips of yours