Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZ PARROT and a NEW SP-01 SHADOW 2012

Pretty cool looking guns.

At czub.cz they show the new Czechmate and detail the few changes over the "standard" Czechmate (I can't link to it without enough post - Google "cz czechmate parrot")

Also, they show a new CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW, with a similar color scheme. However, this pistol has a number of other NEW features/ changes over the standard SP-01 SHADOW and they are calling it "CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW 2012" (again, can't link - Google "CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW 2012")

Hopefully they will be a NA guns.

Sweet, I can finally add to this thread... My first pistol, ever. CzC exclusive Shadow Custom.

e10080bd.jpg

First trip out was fun. 20-25 feet out. 38 or 39 rounds, I lost count right at the end. It's an NRA 50' pistol target. These were the first shots through the gun.

26dee7a3.jpg

Love the grip and recoil of the shadow. Only spent time shooting one other pistol in my life, my dads bone stock heavily used gen1 G17. I wouldn't swap this Shadow for nothin. Although I would love to add a Pro-Tek II next to this one.....

Few updates on my CZ75 open project, and couple of sample groups.

Big stik takes 26 rounds, but i think i can make it ot take 27 or 28, and mag with basepad take 23 rounds.

Groups are shot with LOS bullets 123 gr RN and FP, 3N38 0,57gr OAL 29,50mm 1350fps with FP and 1365 with RN.

CZ75openiso1.jpg

CZ75openiso2.jpg

2012-03-13-001.jpg

2012-03-13-002.jpg

Edited by NousiainenL

• 5 weeks later...

Thought I'd post an updated pic. I didn't care so much for the stock thin aluminum grips on my CTS, so I bought a set of VZ's and trimmed them to fit. This side turned out pretty well, the other side might have a slight gap. :wacko:

The 75 is a Shadow. CZ's got me covered for about all of my competition needs.

CZCustoms.jpg

if you can find a TS top end you have to recut the bottom lug of the barrel to fit the frame properly.

Unfortunately CZ does not sell just the top ends on guns. CZC sometimes has Shadow and SP01 Shadow top ends available, but none at the moment.

Tactical Sports are also very hard to find right now.

I think the longslide is just a really nice looking setup. I figured there was some kind of fitting that had to be done. Do they handle recoil better??

Just another item on the "me want" list.... :cheers:

Along with a czecmate, a champion, a long .40, a tricked SP01, maybe a few of those oh yeah and a compact too :eatdrink:

Maybe I'll email Santa that picture instead..

:cheers: to your taste in pistols!