Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Season 2 Premier of 3 Gun Nation on Versus Friday July 29th 10:00am

Hey Guys just thought I would give you a quick heads up.Tune your TV's and DVR's to Versus Friday July 29th for the Season 2 premier of 3 Gun Nation on Versus. The show will air 2 days a week this year in much better time slots. Fridays at 10:00 AM and Sundays at 7:30 AM. Please tune in an help support this exciting shooting sport.

They also just launched an awesome new website full of great tips, match info and shooter profiles. Check it out...

3-Gun Nation

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better time slots, but still not good <_< . most people are working at 10:00 during the week and 7:30 am on Sunday isnt that much better. Looks like I'll need to get my DVR going if I want to catch season 2.

Glad its at least on tv tho :cheers:

I loved the new 3D stage descriptions. I'm not 100% sold on the following around the same 4 shooters the entire show.

I understand that FNH is the main sponsor of the show but I really didn't like how they just followed their team around.

I thought my DVR missed it today but it had recorded it on Monday morning.

Wow! Much better than last year. I really dig the Keith is dropping knowledge! I'm saving that episode.

I agree. There are two really cool things about 3 gun. #1 is all the odd ball shooting scenarios we get to shoot. #2 is shooting them as fast as humanly possible. I want to see the cool shooting and the shooters shooting fast. Pro tips and ways to shoot those scenarios faster are a good thing.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I loved the new 3D stage descriptions. I'm not 100% sold on the following around the same 4 shooters the entire show.

I enjoyed seeing more stages from the match.

I know they need to showcase the sponsors (FNH) shooters. Maybe in upcoming episodes they will follow different shooters.

I enjoyed seeing more stages from the match.

I know they need to showcase the sponsors (FNH) shooters. Maybe in upcoming episodes they will follow different shooters.

Yup - they are paying the bills so I think it's reasonable.

I've seen Pete behind the camera this year and I'm sure other shooters have as well so they might showcase other shooters.

Either way, it's a great thing to have the sport televised and I hope enough people get to see it for it to be successful. :cheers:

Edited by DyNo!

I must be blind. I saw the times for the TV shows earlier, but now when I go to 3g nation site and cannot find a listing for the shows? I am assuming one of the shows is slated for 7:30 this Sunday morning? Also did not see it listed in VS channel of my TV as I checked before I left to go shoot ICORE this morning. Did I just over look it?

They are focusing on different shooters each episode. Not just team FNH. They focused on Pat Kelley and Team Noveske at Ironman. The idea is to focus a but tighter on a few shooters so that the non 3-Gun community gets to know them. The upside is you get a lot more detailed view of the shooters. Down side is not everyone will get airtime like last year.

They are focusing on different shooters each episode. Not just team FNH. They focused on Pat Kelley and Team Noveske at Ironman. The idea is to focus a but tighter on a few shooters so that the non 3-Gun community gets to know them. The upside is you get a lot more detailed view of the shooters. Down side is not everyone will get airtime like last year.

Hmmmm, anybody know what Chad and Pete's favorite whiskey is?

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I like the format better this year. Its cool getting to know the shooters a little better and seeing a better breakdown of the stages. Glad to hear they aren't following the same shooters all season (No offense to the FNH team, I'd just like to see some others)

Sounds like a really effective way to get people into the show who aren't already shooting the matches themselves. Makes it feel much more personalized and coupled with the website shooter profiles, I think it is a move in the right direction to accumulate "fans"

I like the new format a lot. I have watched both shows a few times and found things to work on each time. It's also nice to know the pros make mistakes just like me. I just make them a lot slower.

Kurt's loading segment was very good and I took some time off my loading by watching it a few times. Now I just have ot get the blister on the top of my thumb to get better so I can practice more. Thanks Kurt!