Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot season 3

Saw a promo tonight for the new series and after a series of slo mo of misses with what looked like marbles or buckshot, they showed a jagged hunk of rock missing the target. I can only hope the actual show is better than the promo. Series 2 was somewhat better than series 1. Looks like their doing a U turn. <_<

That would be the sling competition. I'm certain they will also have sling shots as well.

I joked about this very thing on last seasons thread, after the blow darts. What are they trying to do?

Throwing beer cans across the room into the trash. We got a guy for that!

Wearing a thong or a skirt :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Last season with Maggie and Athena, OK, I'd go for that. This season with Walsh, not so much. Besides haven't we all seen that already?

Edited by Chuck Anderson

Chuck,

I was thinking the same thing as you.......With Cliff around, nothing is sacred and he would wear it just to make a point that he has the guts (or something else) to do it. I know it is cable but they still have some restrictions, right? Please??????

I'm just glad that there is a season three... it will be fun watching it again and then reading how bad the show sucks on this forum! :sight:

And people are going to do so nicley or things will get shut down rather quickly :closedeyes::sight:

This season with Walsh, not so much. Besides haven't we all seen that already?

Yes, but America hasn't seen it yet. excl.gif

Once it has been seen, it can't be un-seen.... no matter how desperately you may want the image out of your head.