Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Location...Location...Location

I think it would be cool to find out how vast of a reach Brian's forums have. Other than U.S. based members...how about posting what country your from ?

Share if you wish...it would be interesting to see how "international" we really are. ;)

Louisville, Kentucky. And I think it a great idea to see where we all reside. Who knows, one day we might want to find a good location for a Brian Enos Forums Shooting Symposium, Zen Retreat and BBQ! :D

Quit nagging! I'll fill out the profile :P

As my profile already says, Italian: born in Rome (lived there for 18 years), moved to NW Italy for university and eventually married there.

Side note: why not to teach other forum regulars who wish to let everybody know their location, that there is such a useful feature in "My Controls/Personal Profile/Edit Profile Info" that allows you to let members know your location and local time? ;)

I'm originally from Morgantown, West Virginia. I have lived in West Virginia, Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Washington, D.C., California, and currently reside in Oregon. I've been in Oregon almost 7 years, and have no plans to move anywhere else. I've never been outside of the continental US, but would like to go to Italy, England/Scotland, Australia, and New Zealand at some point.