Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stanley Cup

benos

This is a sport that must be watched live for me to keep up. :surprise:

I didn't know what I was missing until I went to some live games...go Cyclones <_<

I still find it hard to keep up especially now that I know there is SO much going on away from the camera shot...like driving down the highway looking through a straw.

Go US!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Detroit my whole life, so I am a Red Wings fan! I'm pulling for the Bruins, clearly the better team! Hope to mark another one up for the original six teams!!!!!

Edited by TimBoettcher

I didn't know what I was missing until I went to some live games...go Cyclones dry.gif

Hell yeah! Go Clones

I still find it hard to keep up especially now that I know there is SO much going on away from the camera shot...like driving down the highway looking through a straw.

Go US!

I didn't know what I was missing until I went to some live games...go Cyclones dry.gif

Hell yeah! Go Clones

Go US!

Joel/Dave - we're gonna have to catch a clones game next year or road trip to columbus...

Looking Good B's....

Hello: I was in Canada for a couple of the games but then we came back and Boston wins the cup. I grew up in Toronto so I saw the leafs win in 1967( I was 3)---keep the dream alive :roflol: I think the better team won and the team that played cleaner :surprise: I hate to see players that take cheap shots at each other. What happned to the old days when they dropped the gloves and went at it :devil: Thanks, Eric

I found it amusing when Chara had to bend over to pose with Bettman and The Cup.

:goof:

Congrats to the Bruins and their fans.

:cheers:

Interesting ties... '72 Bruins beat NY Rangers for their last cup ( I was at game 3). '94 Rangers beat Vancouver for their last cup. And now the 2011 Bruins beat Vancouver for The Cup.

Or not...

110 days until NHL starts again

Wow! I stayed up and watched the game and thought Vancouver had nothing to be ashamed of. They fought hard, kept the game largely in the Bruins end, and out shot the Bruins at a 2:1 ration. Thomas was definately on his game and Lady Luck was definately on the Bruins bench helping with some wild scoring opportunities.

But I did not know about the reaction in Vancouver until late this morning. Here its College basketball and while major losses often leave a mess, even the drunk college kids don't usually cause this kind of a mess. I hope the Vancouver authorities use all the pictures people post on Social Media to prosecute as many of the criminal rioters as possible.

If you were rooting for the Bruins, what an awesome final game it was!

Congratulations to the Bruins! And especially to Tim Thomas - he was phenomenal! Throughout the entire series, the only few shots that got by him were shots that no one could have stopped.

If you were rooting for the Bruins, what an awesome final game it was!

Congratulations to the Bruins! And especially to Tim Thomas - he was phenomenal! Throughout the entire series, the only few shots that got by him were shots that no one could have stopped.

+1 - It was awesome.

I live close to an active square (a couple bars and restaurants) not too far from Boston.

Right after the game and for about an hour all you could hear were fans yelling, screaming in joy and car horns blasting - unlike in Vancouver people went out in the streets to celebrate.

That is awesome, even though I don't like Boston.

Another Flyers fan checking in :)

And at least Vancouver took the heat off Philly for rioting like sore losers after the loss. Philly didn't do that last year, but we get a bad rap anyway.

Well, I make no excuse for Vancouver and the riots. But hell, after Superbowl and NBA finals, there have been tons of rioting here in this country - sometimes even for the winning team (over the years). So, there are morons everywhere

I have been a Kings fan for over 30 years. I love the sport but JQ is so right, it must be watched in person to truly appreciate it.

The only disappointment in the finals was the lack of a multiple OT game.

I am a southern boy that has never played hockey, but have come to love it because it has created a nice bond between my daughter and I. Maybe the Tampa Bay Lighting can finish out next year.