Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stanley Cup

benos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hockey, espeically the playoffs, are my favorite team sport. Anyone following the playoffs? Of course I'm rootin for Boston, cause my girl's from Boston. Game 6 tonight!

be

Brian,

ANOTHER great benefit of chillin' in AZ.. you get to watch playoff games starting at 5 PM. :goof:

GAME 7 - Wednesday night.... Going to be good. Being from Detroit, I have to pull for the Original 6 team. If the Canucks want to hoist Lord Stanley's Cup, Luongo has to stop more than 5 of the first 8 shots he faces.... He's either on or completely off (like game 6).

The injuries to key players and suspension of Rome are not looking good for the Canucks but it is going to be a hard checking game. That favors the Bruins, especially Chara the destroya... :lol:

The B's will have to overcome playing in Vancouver and the home crowd. All that takes is getting the first two or three goals....

HH

Flyers all the way!!!!

Damn, maybe next year.

I'm kinda routing for Boston. I keep up with the eastern conference more than the west.

Flyer fan here too, except I am rooting for the CANUCKS!

I think Luongo will have a good game 7. He is crazy tough to beat at home but has been shaky off and on.

Wednesday will be an exciting day and a depressing day for me...Im a huge hockey fan, and love the playoffs and especially the presentation of the Cup, but its also going to be the last day of hockey for about 4 months... :(

Being a Detroit fan I have to pull a little for an Original 6, and besides the way Tim Thomas has played all year, he not only deserves the Vezina and playoff MVP, but its his turn to lift the Cup.

I'm all for Boston. Thomas has been on fire and if the rest of the team can get some offense done while in Vancouver they could still take it! Luongo has been good too, but Corey is right - shaky off and on; almost felt bad for him after getting pulled in the first period.

I have been amazed at how different both teams have been at home or away.

Hmmm...not much of a hawkey fan....besides theres been too much great racing on lately! Indy 500, LeMans, F1 in Canada, Grand AM at Watkins Glen (6 hours of the Glen), :D

Being not much of a hockey fan is un-Canadian :P

They're still playing ? It's like 100 degrees out, isnt Hockey a winter sport ? And here I was thinking basketball playoffs and finals last about 6 months too long.