Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My wife is one of the vendors in a local Dream Wedding Giveaway. I would like to see if I could enlist the help of my fellow BEnos members to vote for her wedding cake as the one to be given to the lucky couple. Her company is Couture Cakes of Greenville and the link for voting is: http://wspa.upickem.net/engine/Welcome.aspx?contestid=28383#pd_a_5089971 If you vote, please reply to this post and let me know!

Video of the cake presentations if you are interested:

http://youtu.be/OwIiWjX2tLM

Thanks,

Trey

Edited by Treym7

Got my vote(s). Once yesterday once today.

Glenn, thanks fir the votes! That is a reminder that you can cast one vote per day.

My vote for a cupcake? biggrin.gif

Vote cast.

Thank you Heckler! Just let me know and I will hook you up with a free cupcake. Just ask Glenn (CZinSC) how good they are!

My vote for her has been cast.

Many thanks!

I love cake, so I voted.

Randy

Thank you Randy! It is hard not to love cake.

check...good luck!

Let me know if you need a nicely used 12 qt hobart mixer...trades requiring ffl welcome B)

Thank you JQ! The offer would be great, but she is running a 20 and a 30 quart right now, may be looking for a 40 before long. :o

Just a reminder to all, you can vote once per day! Also let your significant other (or yourself) take a look at our photo albums and Facebook page to see some photos of some of the great cakes we've done in the past. One was a 150lb, 36" diameter Earth for Earth Day done for a corporate client.

Trey

Thank you Heckler! Just let me know and I will hook you up with a free cupcake. Just ask Glenn (CZinSC) how good they are!

Hmmmm, cupcakes. I'll probaby see Heckler on Saturday at the match...I'm just sayin'. So if there are any extra cupcakes laying around the shop with no homes, we'll take care of that for you!

Edited by CZinSC

Hmmmm, cupcakes. I'll probaby see Heckler on Saturday at the match...I'm just sayin'. So if there are any extra cupcakes laying around the shop with no homes, we'll take care of that for you!

Um....Yes any orphaned cupcakes would be welcomed. Did I mention yesterday was my birthday?goof.gif

Vote cast again.

Edited by Heckler

Thank you JQ! The offer would be great, but she is running a 20 and a 30 quart right now, may be looking for a 40 before long. :o

---

:surprise:

12QT = .45 cal

40QT = .50 Cal...BMG :devil:

Sounds like things are good. Good luck with the votes too!

Okay voted for the cake. The cake is impressive :cheers:

Don't know how to make one, but I know how to eat one :lol:

Thanks! Eating them is the best part.

Done, nice work

I voted. Good luck. :P

Voted and dam that cake looked good!!!!

---

:surprise:

12QT = .45 cal

40QT = .50 Cal...BMG :devil:

Sounds like things are good. Good luck with the votes too!

Voted

And since Im getting married next year, can I get the free one? B)

Thank you all! We really do appreciate all the votes we can get.

Corey, we did not even get to vote on the couple. If you are not to picky about your wedding, find one of these giveaways in your area.

Trey

Um....Yes any orphaned cupcakes would be welcomed. Did I mention yesterday was my birthday?goof.gif

Vote cast again.

Thank you for another vote! Happy belated birthday! I will talk to Glenn and we may be able to swing a cupcake for you, just don't let everyone at the match see you, they may be jealous.

Trey