Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weak Hand Loads with 4x4 Shell Carrier

keno34

nice loading do you have any problems getting hold of the back 4 shells

I had two concerns when I got them, would the back shells come out when I grabbed the front shells and would I be able to get to the back shells quickly? No problem with either, the retaining springs keep the back ones in place when grabbing the front shells. When I grabbed the back shell I turned my thumb slighly toward my body to blade my hand and it worked great!

were you actually shooting at anything, or just busting off a start and end shot?

Quick loading none the less~! :cheers:

Mike, I had a target, not hard to hit stuff with a shotgun, in this one I showed the target because people always ask:

My link

Tough to go prone with that shell carrier

Not really an argument because in out sport you know what to expect of the stage, you can even try lying down before its your turn. If you can't do it change your set-up.

I wonder how big and boxy they feel on your belt. Having 8 shells all hanging in one spot and that far away from my body might feel a little odd. It definitely frees up some

belt real estate, but at least with the four-round carriers they are right against your

body so you don't really feel like they're hanging way out there. Something you'd have to just try for yourself.

I'd like to see a poor man's version in plastic and about half the price.

I like the concept, definitely worth a look.

Keith I gotta see you load that gun in person. I am pretty sure you have 6 fingers.

Keith's first loading videos show only 4 fingers and a thumb on his left hand. I do believe he can levitate the shells.

Is it possible that Keith plays guitar or piano? The dexterity of his fingers is amazing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...