Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the JM Moss. 930 at Benny's table, &it looks nice. Race ready out of the box. He thinks they should be on the market within 30days. I want one. And he had the Mark Otto load 2 vest. Very cool. Guy on our squad had a Keltec 14 rd. shotgun. Died after 5 shots. Not impressed. Talked with Ian Harrison from Top Shot, really nice guy. So far, really fun match.

having a great time, and thank you so very much, all the sponsors. very slow on shotgun but shot clean today.

the CMMG 7" piston full auto with flame enhancer was just plain awesome. all you can see is front sight and flames.

and thank you Larue for letting me shoot at 1k it has been a long time. and letting count on my fingers :) to figured out how to use the rectile

Old slow guy (me) shooting

AM-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ecLXvV70k

Got to keep that gun up when reloading dang it!

AM-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbnpEJhYHNw

Thanks again to the sponsors for an awesome match.

Thanks to the Nordic guy who worked on my shotgun.

David E.

Edited by Nuke8401

I am in the Benny Hill clinic on Friday.

My Verizon 3G is going OK

I attended the Benny hill clinic tonight as well. It was great, tons of good info passed along in a very understandable manor.

On a side note:

This is my first 3 gun ever, it has been one hell of an experience so far. I really only messed up 1 stage and that was due to switching shotguns at the last min. I was shooting wicked low on the Sasquatch stage and it really really cost me a ton of time, however I shot the stage clean. Other than that I have only had two failure to neutralize, 1 due to sight over bore offset (hands went faster than brain) and 1 on a double vertical target had two head shots on the lower but missed the upper. I seem to be floating mid pack time wise and I can not really ask for more seeing this is my first event ever.

The cave side match was a total rip too! If you guys have not done it yet, be sure to make some time for it.

Thumbs up to the rock castle staff and event staff!

this thing is blowing my mind. 4 stages, but shot one or two things in between each one. to top it off, free food, i ate my butt off today. best match i've ever been to and it's still only one third of the way through. :cheers: thanks to event organizers and sponsors, can't wait for tomorrow!

does anyone know if the guy that sells the load two shotgun shell belts is there ?????

Benny Hill and yes he was there today

Benny is using one, but it is being made by Mark Otto, but he is not here.

does anyone know if the guy that sells the load two shotgun shell belts is there ?????

Could one of you guys get a picture of the one Benny is using and post it? Really am trying to decide if i want to give one of these load 2 belts a try.

Jim M.

Could one of you guys get a picture of the one Benny is using and post it? Really am trying to decide if i want to give one of these load 2 belts a try.

Jim M.

the one i saw was new and for sale i do believe and on his display table, i have seen one in use and the shooter said he loved it. not sure if we got a picture so far the wife is around 700+ on pictures. i wish i khew how to post pic's we have some good ones