Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

I was told there is no open class on the AM side. Is that the way it will be next year? I dont want to have to go to the pro side as Im hardly qualified but will if thats what it takes. Also I know its not been formaly announced but is there a way someone could tell us which weekend that is likely to be involved next year. My company starts opening up vacation scheduling for next year in a few weeks. It would be really nice to be able to nail down the time off on my end before it becomes a headache.

I am in the same situation but rather than have one boss sign off on it I have to have 4 judges approve it.

As to moving to Pro to be able to shoot open, if I can do it so can you. Needless to say my name is not on the list to call as an instructor for Top Shot....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,, they will laugh me off the range in shame :ph34r:

Come over to the dark side. It will take the focus off of folks like me who hate to load a shotgun.

I dont load a shotgun! I change mags! Saiga for now, Akdal as soon as I can lay my hands on mags!

Come over to the dark side. It will take the focus off of folks like me who hate to load a shotgun.

I dont load a shotgun! I change mags! Saiga for now, Akdal as soon as I can lay my hands on mags!

Choose the xrail and break your dependence on foreign shotguns. Works great. Saves money. Made in America.

Choose the xrail and break your dependence on foreign shotguns. Works great. Saves money. Made in America.

Seen them but never shot one. They are appealing!

I hate to resurect this thread for this reason, but did anyone else sign up for a polo shirt from the Rockcastle match? If so, did you ever get it? ....and yes, I shot am. ....and yes, it was my first time ever shooting a "big" match. Will I do it again, absolutely!

I got my polo last week. I was not pleased with the screen print for the logo on the front. You could hardly make out what it said. I don't plan on returning it but I do wish that I would have just gotten the T-shirt now.

I hate to resurect this thread for this reason, but did anyone else sign up for a polo shirt from the Rockcastle match? If so, did you ever get it? ....and yes, I shot am. ....and yes, it was my first time ever shooting a "big" match. Will I do it again, absolutely!

Thanks for the reminder! I paid for one and never received it. I better check up on this.

• 1 month later...