Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

Donna, if the Thibodaux's and Boudreau's gave you a hard time, just let me know and I'll take care of them for you. ;)

No way! We go wayyyy back! Babes with bullets alumni! I was thrilled to find out we were squadded together. But thanks for having my back!

They are good people. If any of them were to read my post, they would know that I was clowning. Wish I could have been there with ya'll.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a great match! What great people! Thank you all (y'all) for having us 2 Northern girls (gals). I know now exactly what the term 'Southern hospitality' means. My buddy Evelyn and I felt at home from the minute we got off of the airplane. It was a pleasure getting to meet a lot of you that I only knew by your 'screen name' here on BE and I can honestly say I made a lot of new friends. And was surprised to be able to reconnect with some old ones! Our squad (9) was fantastic.

The stages were awesome. Thanks to everyone for all of your hard work. Unfortunately, I left all my shooting skills back in Boston, but,I came to have fun and fun I had. The heat really did me in though, I have to ease my way into that kinda hot - we came from 30 degrees up here. And when we got home last night - it was still 30 degrees! And snowing now as I write this!

And, whoever came up with the 'ladies only' port-a-pottie', you deserve an award! You have NO idea what that meant to the ladies! I'm fighting for one at our Area 7 Championship in September.

Here's a link to pictures I took. I think you can add comments so please add names to them since I'm really bad with names.

https://picasaweb.google.com/deehmah/AlabamaSectionals?authkey=Gv1sRgCPPL1aqRtfL0twE&feat=directlink

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenn-m1911/

Here are some more pics

Were glad yall had fun come on back when you can

THANKS

Jason

Really nice pictures! And it was great to meet you!

How do we get some of those pics from Glenn?

Hamm's got a pretty good link.

Won't let me put whole link. If you go to flickr.com then to /photos/glenn-m1911/sets/72157626173763239/

takes you to just al sectional

Edited by Glenn-M1911

How do we get some of those pics from Glenn?

Hamm's got a pretty good link.

Won't let me put whole link. If you go to flickr.com then to /photos/glenn-m1911/sets/72157626173763239/

takes you to just al sectional

Hey Glenn

GREAT job as always.

i will see you at cool springs

awsome job on the match pics

Jason

Great Job to Alan, Mark and their crew!! Like previous post, most of the stages had more than one way they could be shot.....I took several shots that were well over 11 yds......one jumped up and bit me with a no shoot mike (cost me the match too :angry2: ) Everything ran on schedule and the weather was PERFECT!!!

Randal

Great Job to Alan, Mark and their crew!! Like previous post, most of the stages had more than one way they could be shot.....I took several shots that were well over 11 yds......one jumped up and bit me with a no shoot mike (cost me the match too :angry2: ) Everything ran on schedule and the weather was PERFECT!!!

Randal

Far back target on the right on stage 2?

Randal

You got it...I took it from the end of the wall at the start position......I wish I had taken the head shot at the end but it seemed like a good idea at the time...

It was a very awesome match and thanks to Mark, Alan, the ROs and the rest of the match staff!! :cheers: Thanks to the sponsors also. Squad 5 was an awesome group to shoot with and Dave's class is a great one to attend :ph34r: Looking forward to next year already! :sight:

This was a awesome match, I want to thank Mark, Alan, RO's, and the rest of the match staff for all their hard work. I also want to thank all the sponsors. Squad 9, you people are the best had a great time. Can't wait till next year. :cheers:

Randal

You got it...I took it from the end of the wall at the start position......I wish I had taken the head shot at the end but it seemed like a good idea at the time...

I got the same one. :roflol:

I guess I should have been more clear on the yardage. I think that the farthest shot I shot was 11 yards. Randy, if you choose to engage the rear-most target on a field course stage from the start position, that's on you!

Edited by chbrow10

So who won the dollar that was in the urinal in one of the porta-potties? :sick:

I am curious as to how a certain Ford truck that was burried up to its axles got un-stuck? :ph34r:

Post 271...Page 11...off road Jack.

So who won the dollar that was in the urinal in one of the porta-potties? :sick:

I am curious as to how a certain Ford truck that was burried up to its axles got un-stuck? :ph34r:

Post 271...Page 11...off road Jack.

Ok do any of yall remember the young lady working stage 8 in the rifle bay.

Thats the person that got the truck out with her off road jack.

she even had to show her dad how that thing worked.lol

jason