Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Alabama Sectional Championship

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NO CHANGE - Right now we still do not have enough shooters in Revolver and Limited 10 for division recognition (Trophies).

If we do not have enough in a Division 3 weeks before the match, shooters in divisions not being recognized will be notified and will be allowed to 1)withdraw from the match with full refund, 2) change divisions, or 3) shoot the match for fun (no trophies or prizes).

We have had only one inquiry about Revolver, and this was someone that was already registered in another division.

Mark K

I must be skeering em off.

I would honestly switch, but I hold no other classification except in open.

Well you maybe right. Come on someone needs to Step up!

Hey Dan....just asking...but how did you get time off from your TV show "Police Women of Cincinniti" to come and shoot the match?

AL

Wow, Your good! I hope your transitions are as fast as that. You should do well. :sight:

Hey Dan....just asking...but how did you get time off from your TV show "Police Women of Cincinniti" to come and shoot the match?

AL

Wow, Your good! I hope your transitions are as fast as that. You should do well. :sight:

I'm only an A, and that was clearly an M class comeback. I may have been coached a little by higher rank. ;) Is that legal? I saw no ruling against it. :ph34r:

OK Folks, we are down to 13 Saturday slots left. I know of 3-4 in the mail to us.

Here is how the Divisions/Classes break out. (No Revolver shooters yet)

DIVSION CLASS

Limited GM 1

Limited M 4

Limited A 5

Limited B 12

Limited C 11

Limited D 3

Limited U 6

Limited 10 A 1

Limited 10 C 1

Limited 10 D 1

Open GM 2

Open M 5

Open A 5

Open B 13

Open C 3

Open D 1

Open U 1

Open U 1

Open U 1

Production M 2

Production A 3

Production B 3

Production C 6

Production D 2

Production U 5

Single Stack M 2

Single Stack A 4

Single Stack B 3

Single Stack C 4

Single Stack D 2

Single Stack U 4

Mark K

Edited by Mark K

Shooters,

We have had such an overwhelming response to the match, that we are stretching it out. We had Sponsors/Teams request that certain shooters shoot together when we already had full squads, we had shooters riding from far away together that wanted to shoot together, we had teams from Clubs that wanted to shoot together, etc, etc. So we stretched a couple squads to 13 shooters. I did not feel it fair to have some squads 13 shooters, and then deny entry to the match to other shooters because we were full when some squads only have 12 shooters. SO, we have decided to extend all squads to 13 shooters. We currently have 8 slots open - but it will go to 14, with this change.

To accommodate this change we changed the shooting schedule slightly, by going from 50 minutes per stage, to 60 minutes per stage, and shortened lunch to 30 minutes. This makes our day 1 hour longer, but I feel very confident that we will finish much earlier than then. We do not have any stages that have long/complicated resets - just steel and paper. We also have a top notch Stats Team, and I feel confident that the time from last shot to first posting of scores will be very short.

Once the match is full on Saturday. we will start a waiting list. Friday is always a possibility for anyone. If some of you want to shoot faster, Friday is the ticket. Right now it is two squads that will move quickly.

If any of you want to move to Friday, just drop me an email or call me.

I hope this is acceptable to all of you. We look forward to seeing you all, and hope to provide you with a great match experience.

Mark Kauder

Match Coordinator

Shooters,

We have had such an overwhelming response to the match, that we are stretching it out. We had Sponsors/Teams request that certain shooters shoot together when we already had full squads, we had shooters riding from far away together that wanted to shoot together, we had teams from Clubs that wanted to shoot together, etc, etc. So we stretched a couple squads to 13 shooters. I did not feel it fair to have some squads 13 shooters, and then deny entry to the match to other shooters because we were full when some squads only have 12 shooters. SO, we have decided to extend all squads to 13 shooters. We currently have 8 slots open - but it will go to 14, with this change.

To accommodate this change we changed the shooting schedule slightly, by going from 50 minutes per stage, to 60 minutes per stage, and shortened lunch to 30 minutes. This makes our day 1 hour longer, but I feel very confident that we will finish much earlier than then. We do not have any stages that have long/complicated resets - just steel and paper. We also have a top notch Stats Team, and I feel confident that the time from last shot to first posting of scores will be very short.

Once the match is full on Saturday. we will start a waiting list. Friday is always a possibility for anyone. If some of you want to shoot faster, Friday is the ticket. Right now it is two squads that will move quickly.

If any of you want to move to Friday, just drop me an email or call me.

I hope this is acceptable to all of you. We look forward to seeing you all, and hope to provide you with a great match experience.

Mark Kauder

Match Coordinator

Sweet the more the better now Who'S going to give Alan a run for his money on lim 10

Between entries that we have in hand that we need additional information on, and entries that we know are in the mail, we are down to 10 Saturday Slots.

Friday remains open, for those that can shoot then. Right now there are only 24 shooters (mostly range staff/ROs)then. Friday will start at 10am.

All divisions except Revolver will be recognized. Revolver has a couple more weeks to get people in it.

Here are the Attendance Statistics so far.

DIVSION CLASS

Limited GM 1

Limited M 4

Limited A 5

Limited B 11

Limited C 12

Limited D 3

Limited U 6

Total 42

Limited 10 A 1

Limited 10 C 1

Limited 10 D 1

Total 3

Open GM 2

Open M 5

Open A 6

Open B 14

Open C 3

Open D 1

Open U 5

Total 36

Production M 2

Production A 3

Production B 5

Production C 5

Production D 2

Production U 6

Total 23

Single Stack M 3

Single Stack A 4

Single Stack B 4

Single Stack C 5

Single Stack D 2

Single Stack U 4

Total 22

Mark K.

Between entries that we have in hand that we need additional information on, and entries that we know are in the mail, we are down to 10 Saturday Slots.

Friday remains open, for those that can shoot then. Right now there are only 24 shooters (mostly range staff/ROs)then. Friday will start at 10am.

All divisions except Revolver will be recognized. Revolver has a couple more weeks to get people in it.

DIVSION CLASS

Limited GM 1

Limited M 4

Limited A 5

Limited B 11

Limited C 12

Limited D 3

Limited U 6

Total 42

Limited 10 A 1

Limited 10 C 1

Limited 10 D 1

Total 3

Open GM 2

Open M 5

Open A 6

Open B 14

Open C 3

Open D 1

Open U 5

Total 36

Production M 2

Production A 3

Production B 5

Production C 5

Production D 2

Production U 6

Total 23

Single Stack M 3

Single Stack A 4

Single Stack B 4

Single Stack C 5

Single Stack D 2

Single Stack U 4

Total 22

Mark K.

You should have my app by tomorrow or Thursday. Originally listed as "A" Limited. But as of this morning, you'll need to change it to "M". :D

DIVSION CLASS

Limited GM 1

Limited M 4

Limited A 5

Limited B 11

Limited C 12

Limited D 3

Limited U 6

Total 42

Limited 10 A 1

Limited 10 C 1

Limited 10 D 1

Total 3

Open GM 2

Open M 5

Open A 6

Open B 14

Open C 3

Open D 1

Open U 5

Total 36

Production M 2

Production A 3

Production B 5

Production C 5

Production D 2

Production U 6

Total 23

Single Stack M 3

Single Stack A 4

Single Stack B 4

Single Stack C 5

Single Stack D 2

Single Stack U 4

Total 22

Mark K.

surprise.gif

Edited by steel1212

DIVSION CLASS

Limited GM 1

Limited M 4

Limited A 5

Limited B 11

Limited C 12

Limited D 3

Limited U 6

Total 42

Limited 10 A 1

Limited 10 C 1

Limited 10 D 1

Total 3

Open GM 2

Open M 5

Open A 6

Open B 14

Open C 3

Open D 1

Open U 5

Total 36

Production M 2

Production A 3

Production B 5

Production C 5

Production D 2

Production U 6

Total 23

Single Stack M 3

Single Stack A 4

Single Stack B 4

Single Stack C 5

Single Stack D 2

Single Stack U 4

Total 22

Mark K.

surprise.gif

:) I didn't know there were that many single stack guns in this part of the country. Guess the anniversary must have drawn some of them out of the safe.

Edited by caspian guy

Mark,

Just e-mailed you a pdf of our match documents before I put them in today's outgoing mail.

See you the 18th!

ps: Add two more A-class single stackers to the count.

Edited by Nemo