Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers on sale

Merlin Orr

Check out Midway.... Win SR $22.79

Primers

I only looked at the small rifle.....

Perhaps a sign of things to come..?

wow - that's getting close to wholesale cost, though not sure what midway would add on to a 25 case order for shipping :devil:

Does anyone have any personal experience with Remingtons vs. CCI's? I heard CCI's are not nearly as good as, say Federals or Winchesters.

I got some Remingtons and CCIs when primers were tight. I've been using them in practice ammo. No problems with either in my Glock with a light striker spring. I save the Win for match ammo. ;)

Does anyone have any personal experience with Remingtons vs. CCI's? I heard CCI's are not nearly as good as, say Federals or Winchesters.

I have ran 10K of CCI #400 SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS through my open gun with ZERO issues....haven't tried any remingtons.

Been using mainly WSR but when components were scarce I bought 15K Remington SR and I'm down to 4K with no issues. Used them at the Nationals with no failure; I'll buy them again.

Check out Midway.... Win SR $22.79

Primers

I only looked at the small rifle.....

Perhaps a sign of things to come..?

Been paying $23 and change at Grafs & Sons for a while now for CCI primers.

Figure when were back below $20 it'll be time to resupply :D

I'd picked up 10k of the Remington SPP when they were the cheapest before the big primer shortage happened.. I'm down to my last k of them now.. It's funny that for a while you could get Federals cheaper than anyone else since they were available.. Feds were always more expensive before the shortage. I made a hedge and stocked up before the shortage so I'm working off pre-shortage primers still and likely can for the next year or so.. I should probably put my pennies together and get a few more sleeves for just in case...