Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Postcard from Nevada

BritinUSA

1st pl KC shot 1722 avail points(lost 30pts last day) from 1795!

2nd JJ lead only by a point to take 2nd for 1649

3rd Tilly shot a 1648!

4th Max Michel for 1617 pts.

Looks like the rest of the super GM lost at least 40-60pts if they

kept clean with no mikes and no noshoots but still far behind the leader KC

who trailed by at least 73pts!

Go KC!! gonna be great to see World shoot scores..

Congratulations to all the winners, including all that finished the match!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ladies LPR Nationals looks like a great match. Julie has apparently switched from revolver to Production and has moved into the Super Squad (26). I'll be at the range taking pictures and video where possible. My DVD of the Open/L10 turned out pretty good, I may have to invest in a Blue-Ray burner to take full advantage of the 1080p resolution.

I'll try to post some LPR pictures at the end of each day.

BritinUSA,

what about some of the other guys shooting those round gun thing,,

they all don't have slides on them,,EH.

DO we really need any more pictures of CLIFF........... :sick:

YEA BUDDY,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That Sarah lady has ZERO facial expression when she shoots. She may be a Terminator infiltrating USPSA :roflol:

I wish I could be that calm and collected when the bullets are flying with rapid speed :blush:

CHA-LEE

YOU MAY HAVE AT THAT AGE---and I don't know how far you have come on the life journey,,,

That Sarah lady has ZERO facial expression when she shoots. She may be a Terminator infiltrating USPSA :roflol:

Yeah, it's weird isn't it? It's the reason that I think she is destined to do great things in this sport. Nothing seems to faze her at all, when her scope broke in the Open Nationals she bounced right back like it never happened even though it was a devastating blow to her scores.

BritinUSA,

what about some of the other guys shooting those round gun thing,,

they all don't have slides on them,,EH.

I do have some photos of the Revolver Squad on Stage 10, Cliff, Jerry, some guy with a Carmoney shirt (or something like thatrolleyes.gif)

There's a lot of dust at the top end of the range, as the bullets hit the side berms they throw up huge quantities of fine powder that blows back toward the shooters. In this shot you can see the bullet impact from Kippi's gun...

post-293-018832900 1287186267_thumb.jpg

The dust may have caused a failure to feed malfunction on Jessie's gun, she was lacking a gun cover so improvised with a small towel, more of a gun diaper....unsure.gif

post-293-013318000 1287186367_thumb.jpg

Another shot of Kippi, blasting a target with her XD-Tactical.

post-293-054109400 1287186420_thumb.jpg

Julie G dodges the FNH banners as she runs back up-range on Stage 18.

post-293-079358200 1287186511_thumb.jpg

Randi and Maggie speed toward the final shooting position on Stage 1 (the last stage of the day for the Super Squad)

post-293-039342200 1287186583_thumb.jpg post-293-045272500 1287186619_thumb.jpg

BritinUSA, what's your camera setup? Are you using a remote shutter?

Olympus E-520 (10mp). I use a wireless remote for the down-range stuff. Apparently someone else was using a down-range camera that got blasted with a bullet, not sure whose it was...

BritinUSA, what's your camera setup? Are you using a remote shutter?

Olympus E-520 (10mp). I use a wireless remote for the down-range stuff. Apparently someone else was using a down-range camera that got blasted with a bullet, not sure whose it was...

:surprise: I hope it's not a 1D Mk IV or a D3S/X.

Nice composition on your photos. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Edwin

It was fun ! Exhausting, but fun. I've been working on the article during the day and I've been spending the evening mucking around with DVDs for both matches.

I hope to get the DVDs ready to ship by the end of the week, or early next week, I have to go back to work tomorrow (ugh).

It was fun ! Exhausting, but fun. I've been working on the article during the day and I've been spending the evening mucking around with DVDs for both matches.

I hope to get the DVDs ready to ship by the end of the week, or early next week, I have to go back to work tomorrow (ugh).

Absolutely exhausting but so worth it. Can't wait to see DVD :)

Hope your work week goes well.

Julie

PS - Will respond to your email today!