Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 High Desert Classic at Albuquerque

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rod: Great to hear you have set a date for this great match. It will be the third one for me and I will be able to help out more this year. You guys do put on a great match and was told that by some very good shooters who I shot with this year :cheers: Thanks, Eric

Edited by Aircooled6racer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is only fitting that we announce this on Veteran's Day:

As a "thank you" for those who serve, the 2011 High Desert Classic will be FREE for all veterans and current military. That's right, no match fee!!

Thanks to All.

ps Match application not yet available; pending some other stuff. We'll let you know as soon as it is available.

Does that include current military other than US? I'm a currently serving member of the Canadian Forces.

For Canada, absolutely. North Korea, I think NOT.

On a related note, if you DO get any applications from North Korea, would you please let me know...think I might know some people would be interested in that! :roflol:

• 1 month later...

It is only fitting that we announce this on Veteran's Day:

As a "thank you" for those who serve, the 2011 High Desert Classic will be FREE for all veterans and current military. That's right, no match fee!!

Thanks to All.

ps Match application not yet available; pending some other stuff. We'll let you know as soon as it is available.

Wow :cheers:

This match could fill up fast :huh:

Jim

Over the years we have put together great matches that have been well attended. The $$$ we've made has been plowed back into the club in the way of good equipment and props many of which Jerry and I have made. We decided that this year it wasn't about making money but fulfilling a greater good... giving something back to some of the real hero's of this country. So, as it has already been announced, the 2011 High Desert Classic match in Albuquerque will be free to veterans and active military men and women. Sign up and let us do something to repay you in a small way.

My hat is off to you folks,

Pat

Thanks to Rod and Pat for including us old vets in the mix. Started shooting this in 2005 and they get better each year. See you in June.

Pete

US Army 62-65

:cheers:

Pete,

Thank you for your service.:bow: Looking forward to serving you this coming June.

Pat