Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

or shoot 40 in production and load 10.

LOL, Dan I don't even have a production legel gun I was just seeing how long it would take before Chris would post :roflol:

Given how much Dan likes to talk trash I'd be happy to loan you a production setup and watch you kick his a$$ if you'd like!

:cheers:

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or shoot 40 in production and load 10.

LOL, Dan I don't even have a production legel gun I was just seeing how long it would take before Chris would post :roflol:

Given how much Dan likes to talk trash I'd be happy to loan you a production setup and watch you kick his a$ if you'd like!

:cheers:

EEEeeeew and get plastic on me.....on no thanks :roflol:

If recoil is bothering you just gain a little weight. A big butt will help drive the gun.

That's right. Eat more biscuits 'n gravy!

I don't have a pot-belly. I have "Ballistic Ballast".

Also known as a "Gamer Gut" (it holds my mags out for easier access)

Also known as a "Tactical Tummy" (when I go prone to shoot under cars and such I can pivot easier with my feet not touching the ground)

If recoil is bothering you just gain a little weight. A big butt will help drive the gun.

That's right. Eat more biscuits 'n gravy!

I don't have a pot-belly. I have "Ballistic Ballast".

Also known as a "Gamer Gut" (it holds my mags out for easier access)

Also known as a "Tactical Tummy" (when I go prone to shoot under cars and such I can pivot easier with my feet not touching the ground)

You could wet that ballistic ballast and have a great suction cup as well.

NO.

So quit making excuses not to shoot against him. MAN up and show everyone what you've got !!!! :sight::sight::sight:;)

Hop

Don't worry Hop. One day, either by accident or design, we shall meet on the same field of battle with the same type weapon. After the dust clears and the noise has gone, you will see a large man wearing a red white and blue shirt still standing with a frown upon his face. Not because he lost but because he has taken from his opponent the only thing that really was important to him...his dignity. Steel212 will never be the same. His Master class status will fade to insignificance and blow away with the wind. I consider him a friend and therefore wish to delay the outcome of our meeting as long as possible.

Wow! That was beautiful.

Don't worry Hop. One day, either by accident or design, we shall meet on the same field of battle with the same type weapon. After the dust clears and the noise has gone, you will see a large man wearing a red white and blue shirt still standing with a frown upon his face. Not because he lost but because he has taken from his opponent the only thing that really was important to him...his dignity. dcarter will never be the same. His A class status will fade to insignificance and blow away with the wind. I consider him a friend and therefore wish to delay the outcome of our meeting as long as possible.

Wow! That was beautiful.

I'll put that on your tombstone :devil:........pizza :roflol:

Everybody knows what I shoot. If you want a slice....er piece of me....come get it :sight: