Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shootergirl???

3quartertime

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/4t, I can see that I'm going to have to come out your way, let down my hair (all three feet of it) and keep you occupied or something.  You poor guy, you have way too much time on your hands.......  ;)  :D

Sounds great!!! Let me know when you'll be around these parts and I'll get all gussied up,,,of course that would mean I couldn't mindlessly sit in front of the computer all day,,,hmmm BTW could you stop an pick me up some cold beer on the way, I'm getting low and Sunday is always just around the corner!!!

:P:DB)

Unfortunetly the weather is going to break here in a month or so and I'll have to get off my butt and go make some scratch,,,but then the fun money will be back!!!

:wacko::blink::wacko:

Hey, I'm looking at the picture right now ... it looks like Supergirl left her butt at home! What's up with THAT?! ;)

I noticed that as well. She's really nice, but she could put on just a little muscle. The fact that she shoots makes up for any short falls that I noticed, however.

Shooting a Raging Bull with fingernails that long would be a painful experience that I would not undertake and if she actually shot the home defense shotgun using that stance & technique, I'm sure she probably didn't want to do it again.

I noticed that as well. She's really nice, but she could put on just a little muscle. The fact that she shoots makes up for any short falls that I noticed, however.

Yeah, I realize that my comment was like a starving man demanding filet mignon . . . and I try not to discriminate against skinny white girls . . .

. . . but I still think she needs quite a bit more "junk in the trunk." ;)

Maybe she'll fill out a little more when she gets older, so there's still hope for her. :lol:

And to keep it shooting related, I would think a bit more mass in that area would help lower her center of gravity, thus enhancing her shooting and movement. :rolleyes:

QUOTE (spook @ Feb 11 2004, 11:35 PM)

Wow, she's shooting a P7  :lol:  :wub:

Thought you might say something like like that <_<

Spook, you're "way" younger than I am, get your priorities straight :P

(I noticed the P7 too, but you shouldn't have :lol: )

Well, a nice custom hard chromed P7 gets my attention anytime. And I guess I'm just a little picky when it comes to women :D (I don't like blondes :wacko::blink: )