Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused too, Was it my promise to Kiss you that got me in, or the option of a promise Not to kiss you that got me in the match?

My promise to never kiss JJ even if he asks me to again. stands

Oh and just to head off Kurt's question = I wish he would stop asking

Edited by AlamoShooter

I'm confused too, Was it my promise to Kiss you that got me in, or the option of a promise Not to kiss you that got me in the match?

My promise to never kiss JJ even if he asks me to again. stands

Oh and just to head off Kurt's question = I wish he would stop asking

What's this about kissing??? You told me you'd be my clean-up crew! :roflol:

Thanks Denise! I'm at work so haven't been able to check my home e-mail yet for that long-awaited confirmation e-mail (fingers crossed)!

I was able to finally get through to the Whittington Center at 0836 MTN time this morning to request lodging. The phones were completely wrapped up and I must have hit redial at least 80 times before I got through. Put in a request for a Founders Cabin with a backup request for regular competitor housing - guess we won't know anything definite until we get a call-back sometime within the next 48 hours.

Started at 08:00 MST, got through on call #57 at 09:38. This is the first day taking lodging reservations for 2011. Almost didn't know what to do when it rang instead of a busy signal.

Thanks Denise! I'm at work so haven't been able to check my home e-mail yet for that long-awaited confirmation e-mail (fingers crossed)!

I was able to finally get through to the Whittington Center at 0836 MTN time this morning to request lodging. The phones were completely wrapped up and I must have hit redial at least 80 times before I got through. Put in a request for a Founders Cabin with a backup request for regular competitor housing - guess we won't know anything definite until we get a call-back sometime within the next 48 hours.

The chances of getting in a founder's cabin are next to nothing. They are reserved for staff (we have over 50 staff) and a lot of times the cabin's founder wants to stay in it during the match, which sends us scrambling...

There are the small semi-primitive cabins behind the founder's cabins that are never full, they have 10 beds in each but a single shower/bathroom and no kitchen... but they are perfect for a squad that is, well, close... (like the Sierra squad...) :roflol:

jj

ETA; The Whittington Center takes reservations starting TODAY for matches this summer...

Edited by RiggerJJ

The chances of getting in a founder's cabin are next to nothing. They are reserved for staff (we have over 50 staff) and a lot of times the cabin's founder wants to stay in it during the match, which sends us scrambling...

There are the small semi-primitive cabins behind the founder's cabins that are never full, they have 10 beds in each but a single shower/bathroom and no kitchen... but they are perfect for a squad that is, well, close... (like the Sierra squad...) :roflol:

jj

ETA; The Whittington Center takes reservations starting TODAY for matches this summer...

JJ,

Denise sent me a note earlier today so my bubble's already busted in regards to getting a Founders Cabin. :roflol: I figured it was a long-shot, so I put in a backup request for 3 of the competitor housing rooms. Another buddy got in a request for a regular cabin (even earlier than me) so maybe we'll have some options.

This will be my first time there, so I'd sleep under my truck if that's what it took to shoot the match (I've slept in much worse places).

Thanks for all your work in putting this together.

Doug

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

This will be my first time there, so I'd sleep under my truck if that's what it took to shoot the match (I've slept in much worse places).

The deer and the antelope won't mind, but the Bears and Mountain Lions may nibble on your toes! :surprise:

jj

and we have our cabin reserved and if you aren't nice we won't let you have any beer!

:cheers:

jj

and we have our cabin reserved and if you aren't nice we won't let you have any beer!

Wynn, Doug doesn't NEED any beer since he spanked me at the last Bo'tW club match! I'll drink his share! Are you coming to the Texas Tactical 2gun in two weeks?

jj

Wynn, Doug doesn't NEED any beer since he spanked me at the last Bo'tW club match! I'll drink his share! Are you coming to the Texas Tactical 2gun in two weeks?

pm sent

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to send out an e-mail to the 2011 shooters, but me old lady, not understand technology!!!! Grrrrr!!!

Anyway, I'll send it when me and it feel better!

After a lot of thought, we've decided to try 1X in Limited Iron only for the 2011 JP RM3G match. He-Man Iron will remain irons only. The results from our e-mail poll were pretty much split, with a few adamantly for, a few adamantly against and a bunch kind of on the fence. We're not even sure we like the idea...but, the pressure! :wacko:

The 1X must be alone or on the same sight line as back-up irons. In others words, no 45 degree angle irons with a dot on the top or vice-versa. Just one sighting line in that division.

If any of you would like to change divisions, please let us know!

Our generous sponsors are growing every day, and I think you'll be pleased!

Thanks so much to all of them! :cheers: Thanks to our match sponsor: (The always generous JP Enterprises and our shooter's BBQ/Junior Benefit Sponsor: Trijicon. We also have: 3-Gun Stuff, 5-11 Tactical- (check out their website, they're doing a fundraiser in honor of fire and police for the anniversary of 9/11), Action Target, AR15 targets, Arredondo, Benchmade, Berger Bullets , Blackhawk, Brownells, Burris, Bushmaster, C & M Targets, Carbon Arms, Cheaper Than Dirt, Shooting Chrony, CMMG, CPWSA, Dillon, DPMS, Dreadnaught Industries, Ergo Grips, Firebird, FNH, Gargoyles, Grace Ammo, Hornady, Lancer systems, LaRue Tactical, LensPens, Leupold, Magpul, MGM, NightForce Optics, Nordic Components, POF, ProEars, Redding, Remington, Rugged Gear, Safariland, Samson, Seekins Precision, Sierra, Springfield, Starlight Cases, Surefire, Tac Pro, Tactical Machining, Techwear, Thunderbeast, Trey Yuen, Truckvault, UniqueTek, Valdada, Vortex, Warne Scope Mounts, and XS Sights

They are an amazing and generous group of people, especially in tough times. Please think of them when you need to buy more toys!

Denise