Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I just spent close to a Dime at JP, and left a message on John's voice mail telling why I spent over my budget to buy from JP.

dry.gif and to the Mr I Got a

Confirmation :angry: yea well I have a little song for you

lets have all the "untill Febuary wait list sing this with me"

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose...May your wife be plagued with runners in her hose.

May an elephant caress you with his toes ...may the bird of paradise fly up you nose.

Edited by AlamoShooter

Hey I just spent close to a Dime at JP, and left a message on John's voice mail telling why I spent over my budget to buy from JP.

dry.gif and to the Mr I Got a

Confirmation :angry: yea well I have a little song for you

lets have all the "untill Febuary wait list sing this with me"

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose...May your wife be plagued with runners in her hose.

May an elephant caress you with his toes ...may the bird of paradise fly up you nose.

you're singing off-key!

:cheers:

When I sing , they try and take my Key and lock me outside.

I could have guessed that, but singing does help to increase your TFLV, which is a good thing for RM3G, especially if you are going FTW.

Could be a good time to send out an e-mail to everyone who has entered and post (here) the changes to the rules this year. Be specific as most of us have short attention spans and won't identify the new rules just by reading what is posted on the web page (something about double-stack AR mags, no surefire triple stack mags??). Also there is rumor of buck-shot...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm afraid I also sent out a few waiting list notes today as well!

JP RM3G 2011 is full.

But, please don't panic yet. We got over 40 people off the waitlist last year, and I've still got some checking around with

sponsors etc. I know a lot of you will still get in the match.

If something changes, and one of you that's confirmed can't come, do let me know!

Thanks for all your enthusiasm!

Thanks also to all our sponsors! They've been generous and we're doing very well as we have over $100,000 over 6 months out.

Thanks so much to JP Enterprises for stilling being our awesome match sponsor!!!! :cheers: Thanks to Trijicon for the Junior Benefit/Shooter's BBQ! And thanks to: AR15 targets, Blackhawk, Brownells, Burris, Bushmaster, Cheaper Than Dirt, Chrony, CMMG, CPWSA, Dillon, DPMS, Firebird, FNH, Gargoyles, Grace Ammo, Hornady, Lancer systems, LaRue Tactical, LensPens,Leupold, MGM, NightForce Optics, Nordic Componenets, POF, Redding, Remington, Rugged Gear, Sabre, Safariland, Samson, Sierra, Starlight Cases, Surefire, Tac Pro, Tactical Machining, Thunderbeast, Trijicon, UniqueTek, Valdada, Vortex, Warne Scope Mounts, and XS Sights

:cheers:

When you're out buying Shooting Supplies, remember these generous people and buy from them!!!!

It is a shame that applications that got sent in the first day they were available ended up on the waiting list. In the future, I would take a look at the window for repeat shooters. Giving them several weeks to fill up the match makes it challenging for new shooters to become a repeat shooter.

Thanks Denise! I'm at work so haven't been able to check my home e-mail yet for that long-awaited confirmation e-mail (fingers crossed)!

I was able to finally get through to the Whittington Center at 0836 MTN time this morning to request lodging. The phones were completely wrapped up and I must have hit redial at least 80 times before I got through. Put in a request for a Founders Cabin with a backup request for regular competitor housing - guess we won't know anything definite until we get a call-back sometime within the next 48 hours.