Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

February

benos

Since trivia is rapidly becoming scarce around here, and, because it's mentally exhausting to decide on a winner for last month's type of question, this month everyone will decide the "winner." Yipee!

After careful consideration, cast your vote for who you feel has been the most helpful contributor to the forum in general. - non-jokesters please ;) - for as long as you can remember. And although of course the Admin/Moderator group would be expected to be at the top of everyone's list, :) please exclude them from your vote. (Sorry all, I'm sure y'all'l understand why.)

Let the nominations begin!

(And be sure to justify your nomination with clever, back-slapping praise.)

be

So the game is afoot, ehh Watson!! Nominate someone and then substantiate your nomination with the most lavish BS you can get away with...maybe even have Janet Jackson flash a little something for your candidate...

I'll have to think this one over carefully...

LAVISH NOT-SO-B.S. DEPT:

Gotta be kimel...! Another one of those Voice-of-Reason professionals who reliably manages to come up with erudite and incisive explanations--both technical and personal--of whatever needs explaining at the time. He's not a Mod (but probably should be) yet performs like one... A funny, smart, supportive and responsible guy who likely shoots pretty well, too. The VixZen has spoken.

Shred has my vote guys! He's knowledgable in many subjects, answers questions patiently, APPEARS to know what he's talking about, has been here forever and ever and ever and quite honestly, he's been here so long and is so involved, I didn't realize he wasn't a Moderator!

Y'all sure this isn't some sneaky trick by BE to get some new moderators, what with the current crop being all power-happy and locking everything in sight?? :P

I guess I oughta go look at the moderator list so I can kick in my contributions..

Not fair,,,Too hard to pick just one...

Steve A.---Because he documented for all of us how he became a GM. His recipe may include toughlove, but he showed us that if we train correctly we can do it. And he was going to give me that special discount on some DVD's RIGHT!!! LOL

Shred---Always ready with a tip or trick to make something work better/smoother. Always a useful or at least funny reply. And that jumping avatar thingy is cool.

TravisT---Just because he can shoot like that!!!,,,and doesn't mind sharing when he has the time. ( And he probably can shine the crap out of some boots these days too!!!)

Ron A.---Great advise for the later years of shooting... LOL no really LOL

TDean---Super talented and always seems to ask just the right WHY questions. And he saw the light on those plastic blasters. LOL

PistolPete---Because none of us would be as familiar with the search function with out him. And Erik would only have like,,,500 post,,,none with a search link in them. LOL Just kidding...

It is a tough choice 'cause there are so many experienced and knowledgeable contributors to this one of a kind forum.

(often imitated never dupilcated ;))

But you said one. So I choose George. Half of the time I'm not exactly sure of what he is talking about. But I know he knows his stuff. It's very interesting and informative to read about things I know little of.

PS I was gonna vote for Sig Lady 'cause any lady that likes guns gets my vote automatically. :wub:

"PS--I was gonna vote for Sig Lady 'cause any lady that likes guns gets my vote automatically." :wub: (jessej)
Whoa... (this is embarrassing) what can I say... other than, "thanks!", but: I hardly deserve the award for "Way-Experienced-Super-Hero-Moderator" status. I'm way out of my league (so to speak) in this matter.

...but I'll remember that you said this. You bet.

Certainly do like to shoot, though. 'Had a good time (and a good practice) at the range today... Does that count...?