Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot episode #8

coog

No spoilers, please!

Good thing you posted that - Otherwise I was going to reveal that his week they set up Outer Limits and El Presidente, and Denny showed JJ and Blake how it's done. Apparently the final contest involves shooting from horseback, but the all the hubbub about the love triangle between Tara, Peter, and Kelly stole the show.

Good thing you posted that - Otherwise I was going to reveal that his week they set up Outer Limits and El Presidente, and Denny showed JJ and Blake how it's done. Apparently the final contest involves shooting from horseback, but the all the hubbub about the love triangle between Tara, Peter, and Kelly stole the show.

I had to go back and remove the marksmanship challenge for tonight - inverted hatchet strikes:

16684axebackflipbootsha.jpg

:lol:

Edited by DyNo!

Speaking of Spoilers, Why would the producers show the previews for next week during the show?mad.gif

How about waiting until AFTER the eliminaton challenge!

EXACTLY! Just before the final elimination they show the contestants for next week!

Real smoooth...

EXACTLY! Just before the final elimination they show the contestants for next week!

I though the same thing when they showed it. Also did hear what Peter said about the throwing knives?

At the end they were playing sound bites, and one of them sure made it sound like

Kelly

was one of the final two. I can't believe they would be that careless, but who knows.

Also, it looks like there was another message spelled out on the pool table in playing cards. The camera panned past it without stopping, so I couldn't read it.

Edited by sperman

Speaking of Spoilers, Why would the producers show the previews for next week during the show?mad.gif

How about waiting until AFTER the eliminaton challenge!

Real smoooth...

I couldn't believe they did that! Two weeks in a row now the ending was spoiled!! mad.gif

after the knife throwing and sling shot stuff, they should call the show "top ninja"

Yeah I can understand why you would say that, but remember the initial premise of the show was to re-produce famous "shots" in history. Long bows were not guns either, but they had a special place in history. Sling shots ... not so much, but certainly the Bowie knife did. Remember the show is on ...... the HISTORY channel. ;)

after the knife throwing and sling shot stuff, they should call the show "top ninja"

Yeah I can understand why you would say that, but remember the initial premise of the show was to re-produce famous "shots" in history. Long bows were not guns either, but they had a special place in history. Sling shots ... not so much, but certainly the Bowie knife did. Remember the show is on ...... the HISTORY channel. ;)

Rather than a sling shot they should have used a sling. That would have made a nice historical segment of the show.

I liked the part about how JJ focuses and lets everything else around him go away and only focuses on what he has to do.

Did you notice how slick his position setups were in the knife challenge? Full run to a dead stop at the exact spot, pause for a second and make a good throw. Shows how the IPSC skills transfer to even the non-shooting challenges.