Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Our Cat Tasha

wgnoyes

Tasha's gone now, we had to put her down July 30th, and I don't know what to do. She was 20 and wouldn't eat and wouldn't drink. I've cried and screamed and howled for the last 2 weeks coming up to this and now I feel totally empty. Drained. I don't care about anything. I want my Tasha back!

post-2179-128058773191_thumb.jpg

Sorry for your loss....I had to take my dog , Oreo, to the vet yesterday with Acute Renal failure. He may pull through, but no one knows. He's 15....It's really gonna suck when he's gone cause I've got 2 other dogs (one is very near his age) and both kind of look up to him. And to top it off, we also have a cat approaching 17 years. Why can't they live longer?

Saw this thread just after the wife and I had the talk about our cat Frisco. She is getting really old, and losing all her hair and weight. It will probably be soon. I will miss her.

Sorry for your loss. Kinda strange how much we love our furry friends. I think Frisk would eat me if I was small enough. But she always greets me when I get home with her warbly meow. We have no gophers, rats, mice etc in our yard because of her and Simba. They kick the exterminators rear in that respect.

I like dogs, but my cats keep the pests down and purr when I pet them.

Sorry for your loss. We just had to do the same on our little Black Pug, Rufus. He had an operation for tumors and they were back within a month, but you can't let them suffer. Amazing how close you can get to your pets.