Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Poll: Who will win Top Shot?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, kind of a landslide for J.J. don't know him but he comes across as a very good guy. I'm rooting for him as well but have a feeling that a good, rounded shooter like Denny could also come out on top.

wow, kind of a landslide for J.J. don't know him but he comes across as a very good guy. I'm rooting for him as well but have a feeling that a good, rounded shooter like Denny could also come out on top.

I do not know him all that well, but from the few interactions I have had J.J. comes across as a great guy.

Blake. Not because hes a great shooter/competitor, oh no. Its because hes a lawyer and will get what he wants. All other shooters will be under duress and they will quit the show. :-)

But seriously, how cool would it be to come down to Blake and JJ?!

Very, but it would probably be resolved by knife throwing or log rolling or some similarly non-pistol event.

Very, but it would probably be resolved by knife throwing or log rolling or some similarly non-pistol event.

I voted for JJ. Blake would be the other logical choice too.

If it comes down to those two then I think it should be resolved by leg wrestling.

Chris

I voted for JJ. Blake would be the other logical choice too.

If it comes down to those two then I think it should be resolved by leg wrestling.

Chris

Jello shooters at 10 paces :cheers:

I have been impressed with many of the participants... as an archer I appreciated JJ's ability to just pick up a bow and show such skill. But I really would like to see Denny win it: I share some personality traits with the no BS cowboy.

If the guys don't watch out and stop acting all drama'ish like girls, Tara might stay out of the drama and actually win before the men realize what happened.

I think it will be JJ.

:cheers: I hope either JJ or Blake for no other reason than the crap that went on last with Caleb. I thought this show would be something different than the other popularity contest between a bunch of coniving jackasses. That 100,000 prize would be hard to walk away from, but what is your dignity/integrity worth. After last night I wish them well but it is the last time I will watch it. Integrity is something that can't be bought. I have never met JJ, seems like a good guy, I have met blake and he is a great guy. I wish them both the best. :sight:

Gotta vote with my heart. I want the shooters to band together and dump the survivor lets vote the best shooters off strategy. Like Survivor Cook Islands, Yul Kwon was such a strong competitor. The gamers knew he was going to win and they could do nothing. He just kept winning.

I voted JJ with Blake a close second... based on the assumption that actual shooting skill is the primary determinant of who wins. However, the Survivor-ish elements make it anyone's game... especially if they have obscure events like combat tiddlywinks, martial yoyo flinging or blindfolded shuriken throwing.

EXACTLY! So the people favored to win by a landslide are surprised when a target lands on their back. Even if no one actually takes the shot?? Amazing. You would take a month of your life away from family and career to compete in an all-or-nothing event... and not even "consider" every strategy to win? Really?? Seriously ?!?!?!?

Then that is funny, because they just announced Season 2 of Top Shot. Time to put up or shut up. Who is IN ???! :cheers:

I really like JJ and Blake :) and would be happy if either won :cheers:

But Im kinda rootin for the quiet cowboy :blush:

This game wont play to one skill set alone...its sort of a free for all, and a fair amount of luck will come into play.

Given the game aspect, and unknown equipment....I think the outcome is anybodys guess

Jim