Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take this discussion to the annoying rules forum. I am about to have to unsubscribe to this thread. I just want match updates guys.

I would think the legality of a stage is pretty relevant towards updated match information, but your wish is my command.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=124001

Jammer It's Adobe in-design. The same Program I use for page layout for my printing Business. but the walls and other stuff was done in different programs then imported. thru out the years.

New sponsors: Sierra Bullets is on board also Peltor. We Welcome these companies

Edited by scorch

Tried the hotel for fri and sat reseevations, they said that rooms for 64$ rate were all booked. They are now 89$. Anybody familiar with the area have any suggestions for something close and cheap?

I used the travelocity secret hotel thing and got a room at that holiday inn for like $35. The catch is that you can't be sure it's the same hotel until you book it, but come on, how many "3 star" hotels are there in wichita falls?

They are Not Booked Up cal Back and tell them they are not booked up at that Rate to check again. talked to them today. MUST CALL THE HOTEL DIRECT at 940-761-6000 Code is "tap" Plenty of rooms!

Edited by scorch

Tried the hotel for fri and sat reseevations, they said that rooms for 64$ rate were all booked. They are now 89$. Anybody familiar with the area have any suggestions for something close and cheap?

Registered today for hotel rooms with no problem. Matter of fact, when I said the date, she asked if I was coming in for the DoubleTap. :)

Give it another try, and if they tell you that rooms aren't available, ask to speak to a manager.