Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap Championship Theme Nominations 2011

Obviously I have nothing formal to do with the match, and I even missed it this year (thank you Karma). However, I would hate to miss it two years in a row and after just catching the movie KICKASS with my nephew, I can't think of a better theme for 2011's match.

Edited by smokshwn

Obviously I have nothing formal to do with the match, and I even missed it this year (thank you Karma). However, I would hate to miss it two years in a row and after just catching the movie KICKASS with my nephew, I can't think of a better theme for 2011's match.

I would put money on the theme is already picked out and props are already in the works!!

Let's focus on bringing juniors into the sport...

"The Adventures of DoubleTap Spongebob at the Bottom of the Sea"

• Spongicus
  • Home Sweet Pineapple
  • Dinner at the Krusty Krab
  • Jellyfishing
  • The Golden Spatula
  • i-mag-i-NA-tion
  • Club Spongebob
  • The Battle of Bikini Bottom

:lol::D:)

• Spongicus
  • Home Sweet Pineapple
  • Jellyfishing
  • The Golden Spatula
  • i-mag-i-NA-tion
  • Club Spongebob

That is Some kinda Funny!!!! I might use a stage name or two. With his side kick " Two Alpha Patrick"

I like the Name Kickass Have no seen the movie. any good?

Edited by scorch

• Spongicus
  • Home Sweet Pineapple
  • Jellyfishing
  • The Golden Spatula
  • i-mag-i-NA-tion
  • Club Spongebob

That is Some kinda Funny!!!! I might use a stage name or two. With his side kick " Two Alpha Patrick"

I like the Name Kickass Have no seen the movie. any good?

PLEASE stop already with the under water shooting ideas! It gives me nightmares of Area 4, 2009. :roflol:

I think you should have..... “THE PRESIDENTIAL MATCH”…..just think of it…. 9 or 10 Presidential stages.

The first one that comes to mind Richard Nixon….”The Watergate Stage” or maybe a “Tricky Dick” stage.

A Ronald Regan stage….”The best minds are not in government”… that quote opens many directions and options.

A JFK stage…”ask not what your stage designer can do for you… but how will you shoot the stage.

Most certainly an Obama stage……that will be a stage name which is work in progress.

George Bush….”watch my lips…no new classifiers.

Jimmy Carter…"I have often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming."…that just cries out for pool prop stage.

Most certainly a Bill Clinton stage…but where to begin, we have sex, drugs, and lies….what better for a stage name. "I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." Just think all the RO’s would get personalized cigars from who else Monica Lewinski. The Monica and Bill Stage.. “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.”

Harry Truman…"If you can't convince them, confuse them." Now that speaks volumes about a stage.

OK that’s’ my idea.

I was not going to send this but Robert......I can't help myself after I froze my b_ _ _ off at the two Double Taps I attended. If you move the date well I think this would be perfect......."Ice Age, The Meltdown"

Sorry but I had too,

Larry

All based on movie shootouts...

Pick the best 10 movie shootouts via a poll and go from there.....

You could have a lot of fun with that theme.

I'm here to chew bubble gum.....

Heat

Star Wars Cantina

Yo homie, .... that my brief case?

In all the excitment, .....

Sgt York

Ok Corral

Fill your Hands...!

I'm your Huckleberry.

Wanted (set up a target that seems almost impossible to engage so shooter has to lean or bend alot to get the round down range.

Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range.