Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lady Ga Ga

Like most of you that have daughters I've heard of Lady GaGa, but couldn't tell you much more than she dresses in really weird outfits and sings. I do confess that this song, 'Bad Romance' is kinda catchy, but lots of pop songs are for a few playings till you get sick of them.

BUT after watching this,

Bad Romance

I'm a fan! Enjoy!!!

Lady Ga Ga is like a car wreck on the highway. I don't wanna look. I really don't. But, when I look I just wonder what the hell is she going to do next.

The damn tune is stuck in my head now, too. But, it replaced a Green Day song so I'll accept almost anything to get rid of those jack asses.

Chris

You want disturbing? Well, to me, this tops:

While musically I'd agree that it's not entertaining, we obviously have a different view of woman's prison scenes!

:roflol:

no no NO

here is THE version...check out the M4 up against the wall

this cracks me up.

That's funny. I'd seen the military version, but never knew what the original looked like. Now that I know what they are making fun of it's even better!

:cheers:

Initially I thought her tunes were a little catchy and all the drama around her seems to be so overblown.....but once she brought back the "Pussy Wagon" in her video......I am hooked. :goof:

I like her. She has talent (listen to her acoustic 'poker face' on youtube), and she has showmanship.

Does she wear outlandish outfits? Yup. Hmmm, nodody in music ever dressed in costumes except... umm...Little Richard, Kiss, Elton John, Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, New York Dolls, Twisted Sister, Paul Revere and the Raiders, etc... Did I hit all of the decades?

:surprise:

I am sorry, but as a 55yr old man......I love a lot of her work. She is attractive, catchy tunes, and Fun videos. I watch the official "Poker Face" and "Bad Romance" videos on UTube at least once a week. She is a Show Woman. Most of the Public stuff (clothing, etc) is just part of the Show and image she is projecting.

Mark K.

I find her interesting. Everything she does seems to be both "mocking" and "serious" at the same time (the song Paparazzi for example). One thing is clear, she knows how to push peoples buttons.

And yes, her songs can get stuck in your head for days at a time.

You want disturbing? Well, to me, this tops:

While musically I'd agree that it's not entertaining, we obviously have a different view of woman's prison scenes!

:roflol:

I concur!

Incarcerate me please! :D

Yeah, well, I personally can't wait forr it to pass. I'd much rather watch the form and movements of another pop dive, who not only is sexy, but has a really nice voice. Mariah carey. Not saying I'm a huge fan, but if I'm flipping channels, and she is on bopping along singing, I stop changing channels. that woman isn't necessarily any more "sane" than Gaga, but looks and talent, on a total scale, she smokes her across the board.

Edited by JimmyZip